WTS/WTT Dell Powervault 110T SDLT 320 SCSI Tape Drive

Eickst

[H]ard|Gawd
Dell Powervault 110 SDLT320 (160GB/320GB) SCSI tape drive.
http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/pvaul/en/tbu_110tsdlt_spec.pdf

Sill in package from Dell, was a warranty replacement and I no longer need this unit. Item is still in pink ESD bag directly out of box (had to send old one back to Dell in the box they sent).

It is 160GB native, 320GB compressed and is double ended SCSI external unit. I am selling this with two 160/320 tapes, a brand new cleaning tape, a SCSI terminator, a SCSI cable and a PCI SCSI Symbios controller. (it is PCI not PCI-X or PCI Express).

This drive should be under warranty with Dell for another 580+ days. I have the old service tag number if the new one doesn't show up in their system. (which happens unfortunately) If necessary I will call them before any purchase and verify that the warranty has been transferred to the new service tag and I will give it to you so you can verify the length of the warranty. I do not know Dell's policy on transferring warranties to other parties, but I can give you the original purchase address so that you can use it as proof in the future, if they ask.

Looking to get at least $1300 for the set. Please PM me if you're interested. I prefer local (Southern California, LA, OC, SD, and IE) and cash because getting ripped off for this much stuff would suck.

If you are outside of southern california and want to purchase it, please PM me. I do not accept paypal.

I will consider a trade for something of similar value (like a 42" westinghouse 1080p LCD :)

Back