I just lost all 32 bit browsers

Sid

Limp Gawd
I'm not sure what happened but the only internet browser I can get to work is the x64 IE. Not even firefox will run.

Anyone run into this before? I did just download and install the new synaptics pointer drivers before this happened. BTW where the hell is add remove programs?

Sorry Vista 64

Control Panel - Programs and Features

Only IE7 x64 runs, eh? Interesting...

In Program Files (x86) you should find the Internet Explorer folder with iexplore.exe inside - that's the 32 bit version. I'd hesitate to say you'd find Firefox in the Mozilla folder under Program Files (x86) also, and you should be able to run them both from there.

Never seen this boo-boo before, so, not sure what to offer for advice except that.

Good luck...

No, no, they both load but will not connect to anything, then they will crash.

Yep I'm not sure what with NOD causes it and I don't know if there is a work around or not. I don't really like the idea that I uninstalled it but at the time I really didn't feel like messing around to try to get it working either. I've been looking around some forums for an answer because I haven't seen eset come up with a workaround. I suppose I could open a support case with them.

Back