Widescreen MP4 Player Watch

HardOCP News

[H] News
Appealing to the nerd in all of us is this widescreen MP4 player watch that features a 1.8” screen and 2GB of memory for only $60. Oddly enough, the otherwise impressive feature list doesn’t include a clock.

2GB Built in Memory, Supports MP3, WMA, WAV Music Formats, MTV Movie Player (video conversion software included), JPEG format supported , Built-In Speaker, High Speed USB 2.0 data connection, FM Radio, Voice Recording, 3.5mm Audio Jack - earphones supplied.

I have their older model. It's sweet as hell.

I love that thing!!

The black plastic wristband will match all of the geek watches I have purchased over the years. After all, no true geek would be caught dead with a metal or leather wristband..
;)

I don't even wear a watch. :(

Just a Livestrong bracelet and a leather bracelet my girlfriend bought me at a crafts fair or something. I use my cell for the time.

Really? coolness.

It'd make great stocking stuffers, gifts for teens too.

Obviously paid a lot more for it back then and it has a tuner in it :) It's really cool.

I also have a PDA watch :)

Is that a trust worthy site to buy from? I myself have never heard of them.

I just noticed something not listed, power. Does this just run on normal watch batteries? If so how long do they last? Ockie you said you have an older model. What does yours use?

4GB widescreen model for $77.80 - they have some stuff on here I wouldn't mind having, but I'd question the quality of the product and company.

the reason you get electronics like this soo cheap is because this is from much lower in the supply chain, bypassing many levels of markup. the quality is usually pretty good.

somebody buy one so we can get the low-down. BTW That geardiary site has a pic of the watch telling time.

The geardiary site is showing off a different watch. Um...anybody know anything about tomtop.com? I'm seriously considering getting that watch PSYKOMANTIS linked to. It's 1gig as opposed to 2, but it looks much nicer. Or is this the same thing, and the chinavision.com site ok (2gig version of that watch)

Basically, I want one, but am not comfortable enough with those sites at the moment to order right now... :(

"Calling Dick Tracy, calling Dick Tracy... come in Dick Tracy..."

Probably before some of you kid's time but still relevant. That is pretty damned spiffy, and if I didn't already have a Palm TX customized for audio/video playback I'd consider getting one.

Sheer geek nirvana on your wrist, indeed... ;)

i have found the missing piece to my uber-nerd status :D

the coolness of that is mind boggling :)

I just bought the one PSYKOMANTIS linked to over at chinavasion. If anybody is interested in it, send me a PM and I'll try to respond back when I get it. I saw a couple short clips of it in action on youtube, and it looks freakin sweet.

I really like my fossil watch, but geez... I goto and live on an engineering campus, I think this one may be a bit more appropriate :D

What's the deal with customs/vat taxes ordering from chinavaison? I ordered some RAZR accesories straight from china a few months ago, but the total was only ~$5 so they came in a little brown mailer and there were no taxes?

Bah, good point. It's been a long day in lab, my brains fried. That's my excuse anyway :p

Back