Logitech G5, $30 Shipped

You should let us know if this is the original, single side-button G5, or the newer one with forward as well. Its more than likely the one without the forward button, but a good deal regardless.

The pictured one on Dell's site is the single thumb button version.

If it was the two-button one, I'd probably jump on it. Otherwise I'll stick with the G7.

You should let us know if this is the original, single side-button G5, or the newer one with forward as well. Its more than likely the one without the forward button, but a good deal regardless.

That's what I was expecting... it's replacing my 2 year-old standard $10 MS mouse. Just been waiting for a G5 to dip down below $30. :)

This is a great mouse. I bought it around the holidays from buy.com when the $20 GCO was available. After discount, I think it was in the low or mid $30s. The only thing I dislike about it is the reddish hue toward the middle of the mouse. I wish it was just black and silver/charcoal/gray.

A forward button would've been nice, now that I've used the back thumb button quite a bit.

not to thread crap, but the newer 2 thumb button G5 has driver issues in games at the moment. I bought one to replace the original G5, and would rather have the original g5 at the moment.

Thanks a bunch! I picked one up, I'll finally be able to stop buying batteries for an older wireless Logitech I have. :D

Back