WTT P5B Deluxe/AP-Wifi Edition, Parts FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabregen

Fully [H]
I have a P5B Deluxe-AP/Wifi Edition S775 motherboard, with box, but not much else. I traded for it with other parts, and now want to move up to a 680 based board. I have the wireless antenna, the backplate. Nomods have been done at all to this board, and it has BIOS 1101 on it, already. This board is the one that I used to OC my E4300, and is listed in the C2D OC database for E4300's. I would like to get a 680 based board for it (straight trade), but I would entertain my board + cash, or yours + cash for my board. Trades are valued at current market prices for all parts in trade.

Looking for almost any 680i board out there! PM with offer, and your model # !!!!!!!

I am trying to get rid of things that I no longer use or need. A lot of these would make great parts for an upgrade opf an older rig, or an HTPC project, file server, etc.

There's 2 things that I want in trade (besides the board), so please check those, and PM if you have an offer. I will entertain multiple items purchased to include shipping. Low offers are NOT appreciated. Don't ask for less than $50 worth to include shipping, it just won't happen.

I have Heatware, here. Paypal only. I can accept CC and non-CC, items ship within 24 hours of payment hitting my account, and will ship via USPS 2-3day Priority with Delivery Confirmation, unless otherwise requested. The difference in shipping is yours to pay.

As always, bump if you look. I can return bumps, as well. I like to remain in contact, so if you plan on PM'ing me an offer, I will respond within 24 hours. I expect the same in return. If you PM, you bump too, period.

Logitech G7 CF Edition - new or used (pics if used, please)

$10 Fable (PC retail)
$10 Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (PC OEM)
$15/ea 2xThe Guild 2 (PC Retail)
$10 Axis and Allies (PC Retail)
$25 Jade Empire Special Edition (PC Retail)
$20 Gothic 3 (PC Retail)
$15 Battlefield 2 (PC Retail)
$20 NeverWinter Nights 2 (PC Retail, without box. Disc is scratched, but works fine)

IDE HDD'S
$40 WD Caviar 160GB IDE model #WD1600
$15 Seagate 7200.7 IDE 40GB

2.5" HDD'S
$40 Hitachi TravelStar 60GB 2.5" 5400RPM model# HTS548060M9AT00 - SOLD to azneinstein

$50 Antec Sonata Series 1, 2x120mm fans, non retail box for shipping

IDE RAID CONTROLLERS
$15 HighPoint RocketRAID 100 PCI IDE RAID controller

PCI SOUND CARDS
$10 Creative Sound Blaster Live! model CT4780
$5/ea 2xCreative Sound Blaster Live! model CT4830
$2/ea 3xCreative SoundBlaster model CT4810

Socket 370 CPU'S
$10 Intel Pentium 3 733MHZ, 133FSB, 256k cache, 1.65v Malay Socket 370
$5 Intel Celeron 533 Socket 370
$5 Intel Celeron 400 Socket 370

Socket A CPU'S
$10 AMD Athlon 1333 Socket A
$15 AMD Athlon 1400 Socket A

ATX PSU'S
$40 AbleCom 450w PSU (Supermicro 2U pull) model # SP450-RP
$20 Newton Power mATX 90 ATX PSU
$50 Enlight 470w ATX PSU model # EN 470-MP

NETWORKING
$75 Linksys 24port 100mbit full duplexing business switch, autosensing

$10/ea 2xLG 52x CD-ROM
$10 Norcent 24x10x40x CD-R/W

even my fiance doesn't like crap like that! what are you doing to my thread? this is revenge, isn't it? :D

edit: you silly, silly, bastard

$50 Antec Sonata Series 1, 2x120mm fans, non retail box for shipping

What kind of condition is this in, have any pictures? Are all the screws and stuff included still?

Also does it include the psu?

Morning bump

Regarding the Sonata - I can PM pics on request, for the case. It did not originally come with a PSU, so not, it doesn't. I have a bag of screws to throw in for it, yes. I also have the drive bay covers, and drive rails.

Yeah I'd appreciate the pics if you can. My current case is falling apart and I've had my eye on the Sonatas for a while

good night bump. ACK, forgot the Sonata pics. I'll have to get those tomorrow.

morning bump

for the P5? a 680i of almost any brand would do. I can't sell it outright...it's running my rig. I used to have 9 machines, now only 1. A few months ago I sold my lesser parts off to fund vacation and engagement plans, so now I only use this machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back