post pics of ur p180/p182/190s

mark660

Limp Gawd
post pics of your antec p180b/p182/p190:)

heres mine this case is being modded puting my own custom clearside on painting insides anodozed blue and a couple of other things to top it off i will send pic when it is finished.
f_P7010292m_e17a62d.jpg

f_P7010294m_5503599.jpg

f_P7010296m_1f8d18f.jpg

f_P7010301m_c1f51af.jpg

f_P7010298m_1693cc3.jpg

f_P7010300m_f00e3f9.jpg

can i post a pic of my p182se? or do you only want pics of p180's?

BOOM!!

Heres the inside (duh) took me about an hour to route the cables and tie em down effectively.
DSC02690.jpg

Heres an outside shot
DSC02701.jpg

Uh oh, fingerprints already on the front, the included cloth takes care of that !
DSC02705.jpg

Reflective much!?
DSC02698.jpg

reserving a slot on front page - putting everything together still and i will show ya my set up!

I personally vote yes HotShot! A 182 is just a modified 180 in all honesty - LETS SEE IT!

i'll post it in my first block as soon as i get home from work tonight at 7pm, i spent all day yesterday transfering my components to the new case and doing some wire management. i think you'll be impressed.

Another place to show off my P180? You dont have to twist my arm...

3_rad019.jpg

3_rad001.jpg

Older photo w/ different NB cooler:

build_1009.jpg

my old system...
AMD 4600+, evga 6800gs, msi k8n neo2-f, corsair 2gb xms
very minimal cable management

case6.jpg

i'll take new pictures of my new E6600 setup, and repost

pics updated up top ^^^^^^^^^^

You're right. I am very impressed. I am going to need to do a lot of cable management to keep up lol. I plan on working on it a little tonight and since I can't find any of the attachments for my Jerker anywhere - I guess I will be posting sooner than I origionally thought.

These are a couple of older pics of my p180
CopyofHPIM0299.jpg

here's one...
HPIM0303.jpg

another...
HPIM0304.jpg

and another.... :D

Taken a month ago and pardon the mess:
IMG_1845Medium.jpg

IMG_1848Medium.jpg

Will put updated pics of my now cleaner case ASAP!

Mine's messy, but it doesn't see too much [H] work these days, so I can live with that. Once the photo editing and recording get underway, I'll clean 'er up.

case-front.jpg

side-open.jpg

side-open2.jpg

case-x300.jpg

specs: E6400 w. Scythe, Asus P5W DH Deluxe, 2GB Mushkin, 500w Seasonic, x300se passive, 2405, 2x7200.10-320GB RAID1 Arrays.

edit: used to have a bfg7900gtx, as the 2nd pic shows...just so nobody thinks I modded an x300 to land's end.

specs: E6400 w. Scythe, Asus P5W DH Deluxe, 2GB Mushkin, 500w Seasonic, x300se passive, 2405, 2x7200.10-320GB RAID1 Arrays.

same mainboard and cpu as me:)

yer u will get a real nice overclock with ur board its so easy to overclock on i love it when i get my water cooling sytstem im gana try get atleast 3.8

After alot of consideration I ended up getting one of these sweet P182's.

Nothing you haven't seen before, but here's some pictures anyway.

There's like 1 centimeter free space between the cooler and the case side, pretty lucky:
1.JPG

You guys think I should reverse the PSU? The 120mm fan is facing up at the moment:
2.JPG

Tried the best I could but it's not easy to get great cable management with 6 sata-drives:
3.JPG

It was hard to connect the power to the hdd's, especially since I so cleverly connected the red sata-cables first:
4.JPG

You might wonder why there are no fans, the answer is they haven't arrived yet. I'm expecting them tomorrow. Also, I need to buy an extension-cable for the 8pin EPS12V connector as it was ~3 centimeters too short, although, if I reverse my PSU it might be long enough. :eek:

I'll post another picture of the other side and the cables behind the mobo later. It sure is tight back there, I almost couldn't get the side back on.

EDIT: Is it possible to disconnect the front audio from the case entirely?

yah you should flip your psu right side up, there is room beneath it to scoop up fresh air from the intake fan in the lower chamber. im not sure why you turned it upside down, when right side up the fixed cables are much easier to route behind the motherboard tray.

can i post a pic of my p182se? or do you only want pics of p180's?

BOOM!!

Heres the inside (duh) took me about an hour to route the cables and tie em down effectively.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/HotShotMedic/DSC02690.jpg[IMG]
Heres an outside shot
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/HotShotMedic/DSC02701.jpg[IMG]
Uh oh, fingerprints already on the front, the included cloth takes care of that !
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/HotShotMedic/DSC02705.jpg[IMG]
Reflective much!?
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/HotShotMedic/DSC02698.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Very very nice HSM. A little artistic positioning with your camera and you have a very good chance of winning an Antec TruePower Quattro 1000 Watt psu from Antec, since they're currently having a [url=http://www.leetlounge.com/contests.html]P182SE photo contest[/url]. I'd steal your pics myself if it weren't for your leet medic skills on BF2. :cool:

cum on guys there must be more 180/p182 or even p190 now owners out there send us sum pics..

stupid question but what do u guys clean ur cases with coz mine gets dirty so easy

Very very nice HSM. A little artistic positioning with your camera and you have a very good chance of winning an Antec TruePower Quattro 1000 Watt psu from Antec, since they're currently having a P182SE photo contest. I'd steal your pics myself if it weren't for your leet medic skills on BF2. :cool:

lol, you've seen me on bf2 eh? yah im good at infantry. and thanks for the tip, im gonna enter that contest.

just got a P182 like two days ago and assembled everything yesterday (went from a Praetorian to a P182, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference). While i don't have pictures (no camera :( ) I was wondering if someone could recommend case fans for the two front areas or should i just go with Antec fans like the ones that are already in the case?

just got a P182 like two days ago and assembled everything yesterday (went from a Praetorian to a P182, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference). While i don't have pictures (no camera :( ) I was wondering if someone could recommend case fans for the two front areas or should i just go with Antec fans like the ones that are already in the case?

Yate Loons or Scythe S-Flex fans are good choices. They're quiet and push a lot of air. You can find Yate Loons at nexfans.com for about $3 each and Scythe S-Flex fans at jab-tech.com for $14 each. FYI, don't mount Yate Loons vertically. They'll wear out faster that way.

I have a question. Is it at all possible to route cables behind the motherboard tray to something similar in some sort of fashion or another as in the P182 in the P180? I'm an absolute freak when it comes to clean cabling and I can't afford the P182 so thats why I'm wondering about it in the P180. It seems like no matter how hard you'd try, you'd have cables just hanging in the middle of the upper chamber.

The "new" P180's have holes so you can route things behind the back panel, much like the P182. Or, if you get an older revision, and have a Dremel tool and some electrical tape (to cover the resulting sharp edges) you can fix that yourself.. Just remember to do it /before/ mounting all your shiny new hardware up.

Also, here's my case:
machine-open.jpg

machine-back-open.jpg

This is before the SATA DVDRWs got here. Still waiting on my Yate Loons to replace the stupid TriCools.

Also considering building a /real/ watercooling setup, as I went from having no job this summer to having 3 in the course of two weeks a little while back. The Thermaltake does what it says on the box, but I have no doubts at all I can do far far better.

So has anyone done a slice and dice on the side pan? Or have a linkey to someone who has?

I'm worried about whatever makes them so thick (Plastic, Foam or whatever) causing some massive failure when doing the mod due to melting / ripping, etc. And well I guess I could try it and hope for the best, but them things are kinda pricey (The sides) from the Antec store...

Never seen anyone cut the side of one of these, though I know there are places that sell them pre-modded. To clarify, in my post 2 up, I was suggesting internal, not external, cutting.

i was gana cut mine but though best not stuff the case becuse i heard the triple layerd walls are realy hard to get apart so i bort a 900 lol

Aye shes a dirty one, but I think ive done very well on the wires without drilling a single hole :D

jeffscomp002sm5.jpg

jeffscomp003kv9.jpg

jeffscomp004tt5.jpg

mmm new nightvision pic
jeffscomp007io8.jpg

Back