AMD is Throwing a Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
On the evening of May 10th, AMD is throwing a party in San Francisco for you! There will be demos of the soon-to-market Barcelona and Radeon 2900 XT as well as the chance the play SupCom on some of the newest AMD hardware. AMD staff will be there to answer your questions. Our own HardForum members will get priority and are encouraged to take pictures and post about the event. Please email [email protected] with an invitation request for you and a guest. I will be there as well as other Web journalists to partake in the fun. You must be 21 and IDs will be checked at the door. See you there, Kyle!

That sounds amazing!!!

Of course, I have finals. Damn it. Make sure to take plenty of photos for those of us who can't attend.

Being on the wrong side of the country and way too busy, I won't be there. Too bad, though - I'd love to see Barcelona in action.

Ahh man. If it weren't for the whole 21 and over thing I could drive out to San Fran after my last final.

Sounds cool. Its nice that members get an invite too.

Sigh. I'm all the way over in DC :(

Our own HardForum members will get priority and are encouraged to take pictures and post about the event.

I'll go cry in my cubicle now...

All the way in California? Too far I am based in Toronto, unfortunately for this way too far. :(

hmm....a bit too far for my blood. Plus, I wouldn't even be able to stay the weekend and visit family if I wanted to...I have gigs on the 11th and all day on the 12th :(

Hmmmmmm.......that's like a 7 hour drive from southern california.....

Too bad, that's a 2-day drive for me, and I've got finals. :( Should be interesting, maybe they are finally going to show some real demos of their new product (task manager doesn't count :rolleyes: ).

So this means that in 7 days we'll actually have a few first hand reports of how this new stuff stacks up. Good news.

Sweet im in San Jose!! I'm available and Ill bring back pix for erry one?

Man, I'm almost tempted to fly out there for that...

Same here, and I will have a place to stay*mwahahaha* aka... my cousin's place, aun'ts place. Best of all Im homeschooled :p. But im only a high schooler :mad:

E-mail sent. It's nice to live in Silicon Valley.

PS: I'll take lots and lots of pics. Funny thing is, I'm going to another AMD event on May 8th. w00t.

So AMD did have a plan after all. They get the people drunk, and then sell them their products. Ingenious. :D

I'll make a San Francisco joke..

awww... I'm on the wrong side of the country. That's ghey. :(

*zing*

lol.

Dam.. still wanted to go though. An AMD party would be pretty awesome. Door prizes? :eek:

well I cant take my gf since she's too young to be exposed to AMD's new gear,,, and all my coworkers arent interested in this... and i just moved here so I dont have any close friends to ask either.

is a guest necessary?

well I cant take my gf since she's too young to be exposed to AMD's new gear,,, and all my coworkers arent interested in this... and i just moved here so I dont have any close friends to ask either.

is a guest necessary?

no.........

I sent a email as well. SF is only 1 1/2 away for me. Got a digital camera to, be glad to share some pics.

email sent

I got a camera.

I got webhosting.

I got 29 years on me.

I got the will, all I need is the way (in).

-Thank you.

</crosses fingers>

Man, I'm almost tempted to fly out there for that...

If it wasnt for family/exams/and marital obligations I would as well.I have tons of airmiles saved up,almost enough to get a ticket roundtrip. :( :eek: :eek: Whoever gets to go,is one lucky sum bitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back