There it is, in the case
Medium_IMG_5806.jpg

Zipties ftw!
Medium_IMG_5813.jpg

Everything in!
Medium_IMG_5814.jpg

Wire tuck
Medium_IMG_5815.jpg

Front view (will finish the wire tucking another day)
Medium_IMG_5819.jpg

Rear view
Medium_IMG_5818.jpg

There it is!
Medium_IMG_5828.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I was scared your 'old' PC was actually the one you just got. :p

your harddrive is... sideways?

ehh!??

Yeah, how'd you pull that? I have the same case but I've never actually tried to turn that drive cage around...It might actually help my wire management a bit.

Nice looking rig btw!

You can install the tray sideways by removing the 2 screws in the front... turning it sideways and using a bigger screw to secure in the extra holes... you wont be able to screw in the back of it unless you make a new hole.... fyi vince you forgot to thank me for the assistance =P

why didnt you just mount the hard drives backwards withouth modding the hdd cage?

cause i wanted it to face sideways =P and thats what we went with... whatever tickles your pickle =0

Do you think you could measure from the back of the case to where the vent is for the top blowhole? I was wondering how much room there is for a PSU in this case.

looks great, how are your hard drive temps with the cage turned? i'm helping a friend build a system and gona use that case and thinking of doin that to it...if you dont mind me using the idea

Nice work :D

If you can turn the drive cage 90 degrees and it might improve your airflow in the case abit and help cool those drives :D

PS- Where are all the pretty lights!!!!

looks great, how are your hard drive temps with the cage turned? i'm helping a friend build a system and gona use that case and thinking of doin that to it...if you dont mind me using the idea

I've haven't checked the HD temps yet. But I will do that soon. Feel free to use the idea.

Nice work :D

If you can turn the drive cage 90 degrees and it might improve your airflow in the case abit and help cool those drives :D

PS- Where are all the pretty lights!!!!

Trying to find a white uv cathlode, but can't decide which ones to get.

Just curious, how much space you have left with that Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme? between it and the window?

Thinking of getting this:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811112131

It seems to have a bit more room, but I'd hate to get stuck with a cooler that doesn't fit XD

Don't have the cooler either yet, just setting up my Newegg wishlist for my next build.

Thanks ^^

Just curious, how much space you have left with that Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme? between it and the window?

Thinking of getting this:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811112131

It seems to have a bit more room, but I'd hate to get stuck with a cooler that doesn't fit XD

Don't have the cooler either yet, just setting up my Newegg wishlist for my next build.

Thanks ^^

I have about an inch away from the window

Looking at the cases it looks like one this case is 8.3" wide, and the one Traze is asking about is 8.46" wide. So I'd assume it fits, probably with a smidge more room too. :D

Crap! I've been looking all over the net for that case with a window and can't find it.

Where did you get it?

Back