gigabyte to release matx p35 :)

Was just drooling over it at Xtremesystems. Good OC features in BIOS. Now just need to see how high a FSB it can get to lol. The vdimm voltage options seem a little on the low side though.

Was just drooling over it at Xtremesystems. Good OC features in BIOS. Now just need to see how high a FSB it can get to lol. The vdimm voltage options seem a little on the low side though.
i wanna know more about it. can u give the link?

i wanna know more about it. can u give the link?

Yes, please.

I visit XS daily and I dont remember seeing it. Maybe it passed me by.

I tried a bit of googling and couldnt find it either. : \

Yea, thats what makes me feel iffy. When I build a machine far too often does the ram get autodetected at some strange setting. That little part could be feature breaking for me depending on how the feedback post release is.

+.4 should be around 2.2v so running stock should be no problem. Wow 500FSB.

Oh mah got all excited. 400 isnt bad though but 500 is definitely sexier ;)

400x7 = 2800mhz

Where are his 'clocks at x9 multi?

If this runs better - as in fully stable overclocks - than the abit then I'm all over it. My abit is still running but my confidence in it is waning after it has been having some funky boot issues.

4:5 is pretty hard, so if it can do 400fsb with it, it's not bad. then, that's the g33 matx board. the p35 matx will probably do better

+0.4v is 2.2v, which some people may think is too low. but vdimm pencil volt mods are extremely easy to find. and seeing baseline to say 2.0v would mean that it'd now have max vdimm of 2.4v. better?

Anyone know when the mATX version will be available in the States and at what price? I have searched some sites and there is no mention of it at any of the top US retailers.

I'd wait for reviews and more importantly user testing. Remember how great everyone thought the ABIT mATX was gonna be? Although this is a new and different chipset. Stability is going to be extremely important.

Edit: I just went over to XS and MacClipper has it up to 430fsb now supposedly.

excellent.

it is a D series so i presume solid caps.

it appears to have a PCIe 4x expansion slot instead of the usual 1x.

looks like a winner.

excellent.

it is a D series so i presume solid caps.

it appears to have a PCIe 4x expansion slot instead of the usual 1x.

looks like a winner.

notice that the end of the 4x slot is open (second gpu? )

Looks like it has a decent selection of approved memory too. I like the Corsair 6400C4 (800) modules. They're pretty good. :)

Back