FS: ATI AiW X800XT AGP, 1GB Corsair TwinX DDR400, Vista Ultimate Gates Ed, 300W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

minc3d

Gawd
I am putting the following items up for sale:

sale_items.jpg

ATI All in Wonder X800XT AGP Edition:$175 shipped
AGP cards are hard to find today, and in AIW flavor even harder. I'm getting rid of the heart of my former media center, which comes with all accessories, including box, driver CD, cabling, manuals. The unit was never OC'ed.

Corsair 1GB (512x2) TwinX DDR400 CMX512-3200C2:$95 shipped
This DDR memory came out of the same media center. Works like a charm. Not sure on exact timings but it's def worthy of an overclocker. Come with heatsinks.

Windows Vista Ultimate Bill Gates Signature Edition: SOLD to KENNYB
Number 21191 out of 25000 copies. This edition includes the Bill Gates hologram sig, and both X86 and X64 editions of the Ultimate version of Vista.

Antec 300Watt PP-303XP Power Supply ATX:$30 shipped
Power supply came out of a slightly used workstation from the office. Never used too heavily. Smoke free conditions. Tested to work.

Please send me a PM or post here with questions. I ship only via UPS ground and only to confirmed PayPal addresses.
PM me and I will send you paypal email details. I take CC over PayPal as well, if you are wondering. Check heatware and ebay feedback as I have 100% ratings on both. Thanks!

Good price on the AIW. I sold the same card for 175 just a couple days ago on ebay. I upgraded to the X1900 AIW. I'm excited to try it out.

The X800 is an amazing card with it's multimedia capabilities. I used it mostly as a DVR to record shows when I wasn't home.

Good luck with the sale.

Morn bump.

Vista Ultimate is sealed BRAND NEW never opened. Been sitting on my desk since it arrived in late February.

X800xt AIW is a great card, I agree. Wonderful for gaming an dmultimedia.

Morn bump ^

The BG Vista is mine! I knew if i just waited a bit i would find a great deal on Vista... MUHAHAHAHA!

Taking best offers now on the PSU, memory, and ATI video card.

PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back