Jetart CK4800 Nano Diamond Thermal Compound

I saw on test recently where the substance in question was one degree better than AS 5. Given statistical variance, it is even. The only benefit mentioned was the ability to remove heatsink after X hours without forceful removal of processor also. I will try to recall the site address.

I found the site that reviewed the paste.

diamond is the best conductive material on earth.

if only we had diamond heatsinks

diamond is the best conductive material on earth.

if only we had diamond heatsinks

Hahaha, and a few hundred million dollars to afford one :D

Oh, and at that point, you're definitely limited by air's ability to conduct heat.

Diamond watercooling blocks would be where it's at... With liquid gallium coolant. That'd be about the only way to really get enough of a boost out of diamond to make it (somewhat?!?) worthwhile :p

Hahaha, and a few hundred million dollars to afford one :D

Oh, and at that point, you're definitely limited by air's ability to conduct heat.

Diamond watercooling blocks would be where it's at... With liquid gallium coolant. That'd be about the only way to really get enough of a boost out of diamond to make it (somewhat?!?) worthwhile :p

dont forget about the bling factor of diamond heatsinks and blocks, specially with proper lightning ;)

if i can believe the product info the most benefit would be that diamond compound is supposed to be totally free from the possibly electric conduction. If it performs as well as AS 5 .....doesnt sound to bad at all .

if i can believe the product info the most benefit would be that diamond compound is supposed to be totally free from the possibly electric conduction. If it performs as well as AS 5 .....doesnt sound to bad at all .

AS5 is also un-conductive... and comes in tubes with 2g more TIM, for a cheaper price...

You can get chrome fan grills, glossy case paint and tinted side windows; in fact your computer can quite easily be pimped up to look like its straight out of the hood. On this note, Jetart have decided to join in the computer beautifying business and have made… diamond heatpaste.

first of all... pimped up? its pimped out you dumbasses. and second... that first paragraph says it all about this company. they arent going for performance, they are trying to make the product look good (read: looking to make money from people who dont know better). glossy paint and chrome grills are one thing and its great they want to join the 'computer beautifying business' but its thermal paste- you put it on once and never see it again. theres no point in making it all sorts of colors and UV reactive, or made from diamonds for that matter. you never see it unless you want to spread it all over your body and sparkle at the beach.

now all this being said i dont know whats actualy in this, im assuming its not diamond dust sence its only 3 euro per tube, and havnt seen any reliable reviews. but just the approach the company is taking is enough to make me never buy it. AS5 forever.

u sure ??? ...always heard that with all that silver in it AS 5 is conductive ???

It's slightly capacitive at high frequencies, but that's it. nothing that'd cause any troubles unless you smear it on your board.

I've had systems returned where it was in the CPU pins..., and nothing bad was happening other than some slight instabilities with the CPU.

It's slightly capacitive at high frequencies, but that's it. nothing that'd cause any troubles unless you smear it on your board.

I've had systems returned where it was in the CPU pins..., and nothing bad was happening other than some slight instabilities with the CPU.

good to know that ;) , what about thermal adhesives ??? better to go with AS aluminum or is it save to use the silver adhesive ??? ( want it for the memory on the video card )
And another question , i want to take the heatsink off my cpu i used AS 5 for , i removed the hold down clamps but it sticks to the cpu like glue , dont want to rip out the cpu attached to the heatsink , u know any way to get it off save ???:confused:

When I've had heatsinks or waterblocks stuck to the CPU like that, I try to twist the block back and forth a little bit. That usually breaks bond and lets me remove the heatsink without tearing the cpu out of the socket.

I once got AS5 on the board of my 6800GT. It definitely didn't work.

Back