New Samsung 2232GW 22" panel released

its the same spec as the 226bw except for the glossy screen and the new design, which my not appeal to all.

Ew, that design isn't very appealing to me at all. The glossy screen, however, is something i'd be interested in! It's a pitty, whenever it's going to be released, i'll probably have to wait even longer for it being in the UK. :(

if it was released, it should be available very soon in europe and the u.s. actually I like the design , very modern ......:)

here are few images of the 2232GW

000359426.jpg

000359422.jpg

000359427.jpg

000359429.jpg

000359428.jpg

000359429.jpg

000359430.jpg

I really don't understand how come when creating the w2207 HP finally understood that yes, it's possible to manufacture a more or less complete good quality monitor for a reasonable price, but Samsung keeps on creating incomplete ones. The w2207 has a great raisable, swivable and rotating VESA stand, USB connectors and a gorgeous picture. Samsung's new glossy will probably have a great picture too, but the monitor looks absolutely lacking ergonomically with only minimal connectivity. When will we ever have a complete monitor from Samsung? Samsung, are you listening?

What kind of refresh rate do these monitors get? Any tearing without vsync?

I would prefer the 2232BW personally. The glossy screen looks horrible under most lighting unless you want to be able to brush your teeth in the reflection it gives while using the pc.

Back