where is the Antec NSK-3400?

Cliff Couser

[H]ard|Gawd
Just wondering what happened to the NSK-3400?

Isn't it supposed to be out by now?

Thanks!

*Its the NSK-3300 with a beefier 380watt, standard ATX PSU.

crap0! I was forced to get the NSK3300 as teh 3400 is not available in the US.

The uppoer chamber slot for the 3400 is a much better design than the 3300. I had to take the useless 3.5" floppy cage out just to get the mootherboard in. :(

the upper part of the case:

the front panel is completely similar to nsk3300:

Nice,

how are the HDD temperatures in the 5 1/4" Slot? Idle/Load (e.g. Defrag)

I also thought of trying out this case.

The Antec NSK-3400 can also accept an ATX power supply, whereas the NSK-3300 could not. At 14" x 7.8" x 13.8", the NSK-3400 is one of the smallest MicroATX cases on the market that (1) can accept a standard ATX power supply, (2) has a 120mm exhaust fan, (3) accepts many larger heatsinks, and (4) includes lower hard drive chamber with vibration dampening.

Anyone know where to buy these in the USA? I know they are only distributed in Europe, but there must be at least one U.S. importer?

the upper part of the case:

What case is the black one in the top left of the picture? Is it the same size as the nsk-3400? Thanks (I'm looking for the smallest tower uAtx case.). Also, if possible, could you take a picture of this case next to a midi tower?

What case is the black one in the top left of the picture? Is it the same size as the nsk-3400? Thanks (I'm looking for the smallest tower uAtx case.). Also, if possible, could you take a picture of this case next to a midi tower?

it's the barebone asus vintage1!
My f-i90hd is mounted in this case!

Thanks for the pics. I think I will be getting the NSK-3400 for my upcoming build as it seems to be the smallest mini atx case, that isnt a cube (cubes are hard to get).

Still, I like that Vantage...pitty its a barebones. Even so, I suppose the NSK is the better case overall, even if it is a bit larger.

pvhk,
Is that the Ultra-90 and the HR-01 SLI? I'm looking at cooling a quad core and I remember how hot the northbridge got on the DS3. So, I'm trying to match up a good CPU and chipset cooler, and trying to figure out what will fit.

That is one sweet case. The one thing about ANtecs is that they are very heavy :( Almost 18LBS!!!

But I really like this one!!!

Which Asus is that? looks small too! Not as nice on the inside as the antec.

That's a reg HR-05. Very good indeed.

Yes : ultra90 and HR05 non sli
concerning the asus case: vintage1 (bought with p4s800mx)

Back