DDR2-6400 2gb Single Stick - 99$

I am so tempted to max my pc to 8 gb now

These are the same ones I bought from newegg for 350.00 for a pair 3 weeks ago :-(

I believe all the 2GB sticks out right now are Micron.

This deal honestly is Burning Hot.

Now it the time to stock up on ram people.

Im in for 4

I just purchased 2 to max out my board to 8 gb :) I couldnt resist especially since its the same ram I have already.

:eek: :eek: :eek: must resist....must resist....must resist....must resist....my hand is involuntarily trying to reach the wallet :mad:

The kit is not the same as the singles right?

The one I posted is 2 2GB sticks. The one the OP posted is a single 2GB stick.

I can't believe how cheap ram prices have gotten. I've got 8GB's spare memory and 4GB in my comp :D:D:D.

There's one reason for this RAM glut and price drop:

Vista.

So even the haters would have to admit one good thing has come from Vista's appearance, and that's this absolutely incredible period of low prices on massive amounts of RAM. Stock up while you can...

Will 4x sticks of this ram work on an Asus P5N-E? I know some g.skill wont work

The one I posted is 2 2GB sticks. The one the OP posted is a single 2GB stick.

I can't believe how cheap ram prices have gotten. I've got 8GB's spare memory and 4GB in my comp :D:D:D.

But are they same sticks? No right because I see the speed is different?

Will either amd or intel mb's run DDR if 3 dimms are filled (opposed to an even number of dimms, 2 or 4)?

I have ballistix 8500's (2x1g). Just how exactly will this work in either intel/amd boards with this odd stick being in the 3rd dimm?

Man, RAM is so damn cheap. Time to get another job *cries*

The other day I was trying to explain to my friends that right now is a great time to build a computer. I explained that Vista sales flopped and they asked "Of course they flopped, who didn't expect that?" and I had to respond with "well, hardware manufacturers apparently..."

8 GB is nuts... Too bad Gigabyte doesn't have a new iRAM out yet...

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!! I am sooooo tempted to bite on two of these, but I have a question: I have 2x1GB right now, can I put these in the other dual-channel slots on my board (Asus P5W DH Deluxe running a Core 2 Duo E6600) and still have proper performance/overclocking (obviously to the lowest common denominator of how the RAM runs)? In other words, will it be the same as adding two other 2x1GB sticks that would result in 4gb as far as addressing/overclocking goes? Or do I need to sell my 2x1GB and get four of these puppies (or two :p )?

Vista 64 has issues with source based games as far as I have read.

I am going to still run a dual boot, XP Pro, Vista 64 setup.

im really wanting to get 64 bit xp or vista 64 and running 4 gigs....

I have to resist this, I just bought 2 GBs of PC8500, and I don't want to mix sticks with these. 6GBs is tempting though.

There are definitely better 2GB sticks around the same price - a lot of the 2x2GB 5-5-5-15 kits run at stock voltage, but these require 2 Volts. It is a decent deal though.

Back