Thinkpad X60 4GB RAM 2GHZ C2D $1500, Gateway 24'' FPD2485W LCD $500

taylorwilsdon

2[H]4U
heatware and ebay feedback @ taylorwilsdon
paypal only @ business verified with 92+ transactions

Looking for $1500 shipped for the Thinkpad and $500+actual shipping (might be like $50) for the Gateway.

Thinkpad is a Core 2 Duo 2ghz, 4GB RAM, 7200RPM 100GB HDD, all options maxed out (bluetooth, fingerprint, high end wifi). Its in immaculate condition, perfect screen, includes computer and charger only.

Has warranty until 2010. Bought used and it has something (not serial or Windows) scratched off the bottom.

Will come with XP, not Vista. Vista was loaded to see if I would like it.
img0085ev6.jpg

img0086xm9.jpg

Scratches on the bottom:
img0087ec5.jpg

Type: Model:
1707 DC3

In warranty 2010-02-12 UNITED STATES

Gateway is LIKE NEW condition. Its always been wall mounted and cleaned regularly. Is not plagued with the problems that most complain of. Moving to a 1080P 46'' LCDTV, so this needs to go :)

dsc0001tb6.jpg

I have the original receipt showing me paying like $740 at Best Buy. I have and will ship in original box. Also has warranty papers, eztune disc etc.

Open to offers on both. I will take a new Santa Rosa Macbook Pro as a trade. If you have a higher end model, I will add cash.

Bump for someone that clearly has a nice Canon camera hanging about. Is that an Ultrasonic 75-300mm lens?

Bump for someone that clearly has a nice Canon camera hanging about. Is that an Ultrasonic 75-300mm lens?

I've actually moved to Nikon :eek:

I still have my Canon gear around (sold it but we haven't finished the deal) so it was in the first pic (which was taken with a Rebel XT). Second picture was taken with my Nikon D80 (which is alot better, in my opinion)

But yes, the lens lying on the bed is a Ultrasonic 75-300 canon lens.

bump for all of the above ... nice cam / house / hardware and price for the lappy

Back