ASUS P5B Deluxe/AP-Wifi, Shadowrun (PC), other games and hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabregen

Fully [H]
I am trying to get rid of things that I no longer use or need. A lot of these would make great parts for an upgrade of an older rig, or an HTPC project, file server, etc.

There's a few things that I want in trade, so please check those, and PM if you have an offer. I will entertain multiple items purchased to include shipping. Low offers are NOT appreciated. Don't ask for less than $50 worth to include shipping, it just won't happen.

I have Heatware, here. Paypal only. I can accept CC and non-CC, items ship within 24 hours of payment hitting my account, and will ship via USPS 2-3day Priority with Delivery Confirmation, unless otherwise requested. The difference in shipping is yours to pay.

As always, bump if you look. I can return bumps, as well. I like to remain in contact, so if you plan on PM'ing me an offer, I will respond within 24 hours. I expect the same in return. If you PM, you bump too, period.

$35 > 30 BNIB Shadowrun (still sealed PC DVD)
$25 > 20 Flight Sim X Standard (PC DVD)
$10 Fable (PC retail)
$10 Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (PC OEM)
$15/ea > 10/ea 2x The Guild 2 (PC Retail)
$10 Axis and Allies (PC Retail)
$25 > 20 Jade Empire Special Edition (PC Retail)
$20 > 15 Gothic 3 (PC Retail)
$15 Battlefield 2 (PC Retail)
$15 NeverWinter Nights 2 (PC Retail, without box. Disc is scratched, but works fine)
$20 Titan Quest (PC Retail)
$25/ea >20/ea 2x Guild Wars: Nightfall (PC Retail. Bought it yesterday...and hate it. Played once for 2 hours)

IDE HDD'S
$40 > 35 WD Caviar 160GB IDE model #WD1600
$15 Seagate 7200.7 IDE 40GB - sold to nukleuz

$50 > 40 Antec Sonata Series 1, 2x120mm fans, non retail box for shipping - gave to a friend

Intel S775 Motherboard - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE UNLESS FOR CROSS-TRADE. MY 680i nuked itself...so I am currently using this board until RMA return - Would cross-trade for P5N32-E SLi / P6N SLI / FP-IN9 SLi series boards!!!! PM OFFERS!
ASUS P5B-Deluxe/AP-Wifi Edition S775 comes with board, IO plate, Wifi antenna in retail box. I don't have the manual(traded for it, and it wasn't included). I do have the Microphone, the Wifi antenna, the backplate, the 13943 backplate, the USB backplate, the front panel connection converters, and floppy/IDE/SATA cables, and power converters. This has been a great board, but just went to a 680i A1, so I no longer need this one. I've had the board up over 500MHz CPU FSB (for those looking for a really high OC). Board is not modded in any way.

IDE RAID CONTROLLERS
$15 HighPoint RocketRAID 100 PCI IDE RAID controller

PCI SOUND CARDS
$10 Creative Sound Blaster Live! model CT4780
$5/ea 2xCreative Sound Blaster Live! model CT4830
$2/ea 3xCreative SoundBlaster model CT4810

Socket 370 CPU'S
$10 Intel Pentium 3 733MHZ, 133FSB, 256k cache, 1.65v Malay Socket 370
$5 Intel Celeron 533 Socket 370
$5 Intel Celeron 400 Socket 370

Socket A CPU'S
$10 AMD Athlon 1333 Socket A
$15 AMD Athlon 1400 Socket A

ATX PSU'S
$40 AbleCom 450w PSU (Supermicro 2U pull) model # SP450-RP
$20 Newton Power mATX 90 ATX PSU
$50 Enlight 470w ATX PSU model # EN 470-MP

NETWORKING
$75 Linksys 24port 100mbit full duplexing business switch, autosensing - Traded to evanscnce

$10/ea 2xLG 52x CD-ROM
$10 Norcent 24x10x40x CD-R/W

morning bump! No one interested in ShadowRun or the P5B? Send comments through PM!

thread updates (due to forum DB corruption) on sold items, and prices for items listed. Thank god for [H]Forums being back. I almost broke down and joined Anandtech! BUMP!

"I can kick you, higher than you can kick me / I can kick you way into a tree / Who wants a taste of my Oolong Tea? / Ho-ha-ho-ha-ho-chi-chi!"

Dang I want that mobo!

Is there anything you're looking for in trade?

BTW...bump! :D

I would be willing to trade the P5B for another S775 board...something like a 650i. My eVGA 680i nuked itself over the weekend, and I am awaiting an RMA number. In the meantime, I am using the P5B (kind of glad that it didn't sell yet, at the moment). I would cross-trade a 650i board for it, or maybe even a 570/590 board that was decent, plus some cash so that I can rock SLi again until my RMA returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back