Post your coolermaster stacker 830,831,832

nepstar

n00b
Post here some pictures of your coolermaster stacker 830,831,832
modded or not just post them :)

Finished.jpg

stackernight.jpg

Stacker830.jpg

Bottom one's the way I have it setup now, minus the side. I thought I had a pic of it with the side on in my photobucket but I was (apparantly) mistaken.

thinj, the bottom pic is amazing! i dont like the case with the side cover on, but the bottom pic :eek:

you should make a window for it rather than the hexmesh looking side that you have now.

I actually like the mesh and as it happens kind of require it. My house lacks A/C so the case's open airflow is really a huge plus.

That and the mesh helps visually hide that I have lots of wiring and wasn't clever enough to find places to hide it all :(

I'm in the process of painting mine and adding a window to my 830 evo, so if anybody has any window pics, etc., please do post :D

(although I think there is another coolermaster thread with some 830's thrown in there...)

I'm in the process of painting mine and adding a window to my 830 evo, so if anybody has any window pics, etc., please do post :D

(although I think there is another coolermaster thread with some 830's thrown in there...)

What color are you painting it, and with what?
I've seen custom stacker pictures with red interiors and such that look AMAZING, but figured I needed industrial tools to achieve a good looking paint job

Has anyone figured out how to effectively hide the wires in the 830? Wire management is a pain :(

I never once considered moving the second front intake fan to the top slots and moving the other stuff to the middle. That would solve a lot of my wiring issues.

Ok, think I'm done upgrading for the year. Here we go!

Video card (8800 GTX)

computer_001.jpg

Motherboard (XFX 680i A+)

computer_003.jpg

computer_008.jpg

CPU (Q6600)

computer_004.jpg

Memory (OCZ DDR2 800 - 4GB)

computer_006.jpg

CPU cooler and fans (GeminII)

computer_007.jpg

computer_005.jpg

Case (Old case left, new case on the right. Stacker Evo)

computer_010.jpg

computer_011.jpg

computer_014.jpg

computer_012.jpg

Motherboard, memory, Video card mounted

computer_012.jpg

See how close the fans from the CPU cooler are to the rear exhaust?

computer_013.jpg

Lastly, my technical supervisor.

computer_002.jpg

Really nice Apallohadas. A quick question, do you have enough room to use the 4 fans side mount?

Right after install....havent really fined tuned the wiring yet or might just leave it like that..

000_0094.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

and I know the ek flow is reversed Ive had it a million different ways with flow sequence and nothing really changes the temps for better or worse
EkWave/Swiftech Stealth/D5/Pa120.2w4Yatelows

Heres my Stacker 832: (I'm new here BTW :D )

_DSC5668.JPG

This is an awesome, more imaginative, and entirely more well thought-out layout for this case than I managed. I think I may just steal it from you when I do my mobo/proc upgrade this coming wednesday ;)

Bravo on the build. I'm jealous of all the black tower owners. Silver was the only color available when I bought mine :|

Thanks, the case really is a beast to build, I redid it inside a few times till I liked how it was done.

only bad thing i read about it is the cable management. anyone want to share how they did theirs?

Find a store where you can physically see and touch the two cases.

The P180 is crap compared to the Stacker and Stacker Evo.

Clean cabling is possible. It is all about the routing. Here are some 83x builds.

Phase

cm830phasewx4.jpg

Coolit

sidefp4.jpg

And,just to show you that nothing is hiding by the picture angle

frontwiringqy2.jpg

Find a store where you can physically see and touch the two cases.

The P180 is crap compared to the Stacker and Stacker Evo.

very hard to do that in the UK has there is hardly any shops that sell these types of cases, nevermind a bloody quad core cpu much less.

what are other peoples opinions about the p180 vs the stacker? i am interested in the stacker has it appears to be bigger and has alot of space inside it

P180 is plastic and cramped, and it breaks easily. Compared to the Stacker range, it's a bit crap.

Stacker is definitely worth it if you have the money.

ahh i see. im just wondering why everywhere i go people are raving about how good the p180 ranges are.

I think they're all delusional. The P180 is a good case if you've got about $200 or less to put into it, anymore and you're into Lian-Li and Silverstone territory.

Clean cabling is possible. It is all about the routing. Here are some 83x builds.

Phase

cm830phasewx4.jpg

Coolit

sidefp4.jpg

And,just to show you that nothing is hiding by the picture angle

frontwiringqy2.jpg

wow, great setup... Cabling is super super clean

ahh i see. im just wondering why everywhere i go people are raving about how good the p180 ranges are.

On it's own, the P180b and P190 are great cases. But compared to the Stackers (particularly the Stacker Evo), they are crap. The Stacker is MUCH larger on the inside and the build quality is rock solid. If you can pick up the case, because they are very heavy, it's an idea solution for the giant graphics cards hitting the market.

On it's own, the P180b and P190 are great cases. But compared to the Stackers (particularly the Stacker Evo), they are crap. The Stacker is MUCH larger on the inside and the build quality is rock solid. If you can pick up the case, because they are very heavy, it's an idea solution for the giant graphics cards hitting the market.

cool i particularly like the look on the inside of the case. dispite he case have lots of 120m fans, is it quiet like the p180's are appeared to be? at the moment i have the legendary chieftec matrix tower case and man that case is HUGE but the width is not has big has this one, its just a very "tall" case.

i need a case with lots of room for potential extra hdd's and maybe even a water cool system if im brave enough :cool:

i may not need water cooling has im hardly gunna do any OC anyway but if i do some OC it will only be a small increase if that. im planning on getting a quad core cpu and surely i dont need to OC it has it is?

StackerResize4.jpg

StackerResize2.jpg

I had these posted in here and i guess they got deleted so if they need to be deleted my bad. (pics taken before i built it)

Specs
-E6850
-MSI 8800GTS 640MB Overclocked
-Mushkin ddr2 1066
-Coolermaster 1000watt PSU
-EVGA 680i SE
- Two 160's in RAID 0 and Two 500's

StackerResize4.jpg

StackerResize2.jpg

I had these posted in here and i guess they got deleted so if they need to be deleted my bad. (pics taken before i built it)

Specs
-E6850
-MSI 8800GTS 640MB Overclocked
-Mushkin ddr2 1066
-Coolermaster 1000watt PSU
-EVGA 680i SE
- Two 160's in RAID 0 and Two 500's

that looks nice, did you paint that yourself? nice colour and does anybody know where you can purcahse a window side panel for it?

Yeah my dad paints cars so we took the case apart and painted it at the body shop where he works. I've been lookin for a side panel window as well and i'm not sure where to look.

Back