FS:8800GTX's-E6600-eVGA 680i-DDR2 RAM- 22" LCD and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcgaminggeek3

BAD TRADER
I got a new system now im parting out my old system.. Well its not old but old to me i had this system for around 3-6 months now..Everything is working correctly in its top performance. I have overclocked the cpu to 3.9ghz with watercooling so if anyone is looking for a overclockable cpu im your guy :D . All ram were able to overclock to 5-4-4-12 2T 960mhz w/ 2.2volts Stable. both 8800 GTX have updated bios from eVGA and both ran Rock stable at 680 core 2200 memory on water. Never have my GPU's or CPU's reached past 50c so they haven't had alot of heat thrown at them.. Thats should be it lol ( i know i typed alot lol ) :p bare with me eheh..

I will work with you guys on prices as well.

Selling:

PC Hardware:
eVGA 680i Motherboard $180.00
eVGA 8800 GTX 768 MB $400 each SOLD
eVGA 8800 GTX 768 MB $400 each SOLD
300GB ATA seagate burracuda 7200 $50 SOLD
80GB Sata Western Digital 7200rpm $20 SOLD
512MB Patriot memory 667 $40
1GB Kingston memory 667 $55
1GB crucial memory 667 $55
SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatilty $70
E6600 Core 2 Duo (spec sl958 malay l627a906) $180 SOLD
Zalmar Heatsink and fan $20.00 SOLD
ThermalTake 750 watt Power supply $50.00 SOLD
enermax 500 watt PSU $35.00
View Sonic 22" widescreen monitor 1680x1050 $180.00 No dead pixels SOLD

Watercooling parts

GPU waterblock Big water $20
CPU waterblock Big Water $20

PC
Games:

Call of jauez $30 Shipped
Topspin 2 $10 Shipped
Rainbow Six: Vegas $10 Shipped SOLD
Spiderman 3 $10 Shipped
GTR 2 Racing $10 Shipped SOLD
Splinter cell double agent $10
PM ME

Pictures TIME![/B]

dscf1119gc6.jpg

dscf1120gt1.jpg

dscf1121ny1.jpg

dscf1122rk2.jpg

dscf1125om2.jpg

dscf1126od1.jpg

dscf1127nt9.jpg

dscf1130sy7.jpg

dscf1162yu6.jpg

lets not be stupid enough to sent money first, okay guys? ask for contact information and confirm them.

Some good stuff here.
I'm not in the mood to jump in at the moment, but a few people are going to pull down some nice new toys.

bump for the cause, YGPM. dibs= calling "first pick" on an item. Also, most sellers don't like people calling "dibs." Most sellers reserve the right to award the part to whomever will pay their asking price (first requirement), and PM's first regarding that item (second). I've seen people call dibs in my FS threads, then I go check my PM's, and they're trying to lowball me. very annoying.

EDIT: second PM inbound.

bump for the cause, YGPM. dibs= calling "first pick" on an item. Also, most sellers don't like people calling "dibs." Most sellers reserve the right to award the part to whomever will pay their asking price (first requirement), and PM's first regarding that item (second). I've seen people call dibs in my FS threads, then I go check my PM's, and they're trying to lowball me. very annoying.

EDIT: second PM inbound.

I was mostly wondering if asking prices included shipping and if the OP has heatware...

My GOD i woke up and i have 30 new PM's GOT DAMN LOL ROFL shit ok im going to try to answer all pm's before i leave to work, i don't want to leave anyone hanging..

no heat and you guys will send paypal on a very expensive item?:eek:
he agreed to send it first to me so you might do the same. but if you receive the item in good workin condition then pay the man his money.
i provided him my heat and ebay for references.

My paypal ready is pending his/my refs, thats what i meant by that. I allready pm'd him and awaiting a response. Im a little smarter than that ;)

OK everyone bare with me, im trying to answer every pm ASAP, but i have a lot coming it, so don't think im avoiding ur pm's, i don't want anyone thinking about not going to pm them back.. Thanks for your patients.

bump. i'd like the psu, the 750 watt one :D

heat is in my sig along with ebay, all 100% :)

I always thought that if you posted first and stated "Hello, I would like these parts" that you would be first to work out a deal. I'm just wondering whats up? Bump.

look at his sig. ultras now...what a punk huh? BUMP. awaiting reply PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back