FS: CM Stacker 830 w/ BFG 1KW PSU $325 shipped.

JM001

Limp Gawd
Well the title says it all. The case I have is a Stacker 830 Case SSN1 (first version) so the only 1KW that fits it is the BFG 1KW PSU which, wadda ya know, I am selling with this. I still have the manual for the case, all of the mobo screws are mounted on, I still have the screw mounting diagram (picutre that tells you were to put screws for your type of Mobo), 3.5 to 5.25 brackets, BTX Duct, and I'm throwing in 7 120mm fans. I of course still have the original box.

As far as the PSU goes I still have all of the accessories that came with it and of course the box (I might not have the plastic wrapping though).

So there ya go. You can PM me if you want. Please bump if you look.

Paypal Verified (account and address verified), Heatware: JM01

Pics to come.

Edit: Forgot to mention I will only ship after receiving payment. I was thinking of doing shipping first but I just can't afford to do so. Plus I am only accepting non-CC Paypal payments.

Edit: Price drop, now asking for $300 shipped. If you want to part it out then it's gonna be $175 for case and $200 PSU

what about parting case from 1billion watt psu? and will you ship first since you have 1 heatware? i have 85+ heat and 190+ ebay

Bump, updated first post. Reflects that I will no longer be putting the sliverstone fans up, they are missing the 3 pin power cords (I cut them off:p ).

Back