FS: dr4gon's misc.NIB Ultra MicroFly LAN/HTPC mATX Case, 8GB USB, X800GTO² @ X850XTPE

dr4gon

Gawd
Up for sale is an Ultra MicroFly micro ATX Case, an 8gb USB drive, and a Sapphire ATi X800GTO2 unlocked and flashed to an x850xt pe.

Pricing:

1. 8GB PNY USB Flash Drive - was $70 + (NOW $65 SHIPPED!)Free Shipping

Descriptions

BRAND NEW IN BOX Ultra Case Specs ULT33116 with PSU and clear windows:

Was going to build an HTPC but don't have the time. :( So it's for sale unopened with the 400W PSU and clear windows. Also comes with the Ultra Lifetime warranty when registered.

This case is bigger than the Apevia X-Qpack1 by more than an inch and even the Qpack2 by like half an inch (check the specs!) They are not the same. This is much better, do your research. The more depth allows for a larger power supply and a greater clearance between everything. That inch and a half goes a long way! ;)

DSC03859.JPG

DSC03860.JPG

DSC03861.JPG

http://www.ultraproducts.com/product_details.php?cPath=13&pPath=439&productID=441

8GB USB Drive by PNY

It has been tested briefly and has only been used on occasion maybe 10-15 times to transfer large files. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It is made in the USA (that's a rare sight! :D) and has worked fast and reliably for me. Has been tested in Vista basic, business, and ultimate and XP pro just fine.

8GB (comes with free unopened PNY lanyard)

DSC03802.JPG

DSC03803.JPG

DSC03805.JPG

DSC03806.JPG

DSC03807.JPG

(works in vista)[/B]

Sold Items:

1. Sapphire X800GTO2
  2. MicroFly Case Only sold to bencho
  3. New 400W Ultra Power Supply sold to ickywu

I will take PayPal or Google Checkout (maybe a slight discount for GCO, depending, since they aren't charging fees till the end of the year)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me as well.

All sales are final. I usually ship within 1 business day by either USPS or FedEx.

I ship to within the lower 48 states of the US only, Canadian buyers if your REALLY REALLY interested PM me.

All photos were taken by me solely for this for sale listing and may not be used in any way without my expressed permission. They were taken on 9/12/07, check the EXIF info!

price lowered on the usb drive now $65 shipped in the lower US, verified addresses only.

Case is $80 OBO shipped!

ygpm.. what did the x800gto2 flashed to x850xtpe bring in? i have one id like to sell also..

case sold to bencho, thanks!

8gb USB Drive and the power supply ($30 + shipping) from the case remain

Back