FS: 8800 GTX with custom watercooling

silent-circuit

[H]F Junkie
Looking to sell my OCZ 8800 GTX, either with the stock cooler or the custom watercooling system I've built for it. The card has a lifetime warranty via OCZ that covers overclocking and alternative cooling. I will provide the buyer with proof of purchase, in case they ever have to RMA. I will include the stock cooler if you buy the card and watercooling system, again, in case you ever have to RMA the card, since you have to send it in with the stock cooler installed.

Temps are 38C idle 44C load at stock clocks, 42C idle 46-48C load at 675Mhz core 1620Mhz shader 1026Mhz RAM, which have been my 24/7 clocks since switching to water.

Loop consists of:
AquaComputer CuPlex Pro CPU block, custom-mounted on the G80
Swiftech MCR-320 QuietPower 3x120mm radiator
3x Yate Loon mid-speed fans in a pull configuration. I will replace these with Antec TriCool fans with speed selectors if the buyer wishes.
Eheim 1048 pump and Aqua Computer Full Metal Jacket (AC -- I will include a PowerStation PCI pump relay and cord, as well as the original pump cord)
DangerDen fillport and reservoir
AquaComputer Plug & Cool fittings on the pump, radiator, block, and reservoir.

10/05 - All prices now include shipping within the US. Non-US buyers will also get a price reduction, but will be required to pay shipping as it will be considerably more.
10/08 - Prices reduced.
Looking for:
$700 shipped for the whole setup -- GTX, watercooling loop, and modified P180 case. (I am not selling my motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc.)
or
$640 shipped for the GTX and watercooling loop, no case
or
$485 shipped for the GTX with stock cooler
$140 shipped for the watercooling loop without the GTX or case

I'll be glad to do local pick-up or even drive everything to you if you're within 30 minutes drive of Charleston, SC. If you're willing to wait for the weekend after purchase I can take it as far as Columbia. Obviously, no shipping charge if you're local.

I'll entertain reasonable offers, but I think these are good prices considering the level of performance offered. I unfortunately can't hang on to this stuff for long as I have to make rent this month, but please, no lowballing. Also not interested in trades - I need the cash, not new neat stuff. I love my GTX... but if I have no apartment, where will my computer live?

GPU block and mounting (I will clean up the brackets if the buyer wants, no problem. They worked just fine, so I stopped there)
gpublock.jpg

Whole system installed in the case, has since been cleaned up somewhat (Again, I am not selling my whole PC -- this is just to show how it might look installed)
water.jpg

3DMark 06 score with E6420@ 3.6Ghz and 8800 GTX @ 675Mhz core 1620Mhz shader 1026Mhz RAM (24/7 clocks on GTX, slightly higher than my usual on CPU):
3dmark06.jpg

I'll be glad to take more pictures of anything on request, and will probably add more regardless as time goes on.

Bumps will be returned! I'm hoping this goes fairly fast, so keeping it near the top is greatly appreciated.

I think that you're calling way to much, especially now when the new cards are on horizon.
The ATI HD 2900 Pro was released and it will drag gfx cards price down.
I can offer you for stock card (no water cooling) $440 + shipping to UK (around $30 with usps).

bump for a beautifully designed rig.

i know i spend days upon days trying to make mine neat and you seem like you do the same!!! :) i admire that!!

oh, and i own the 8800gtx also and my God it is the best thing on earth for high resolution gaming with everything maxed! :) i run mine with an e6400 @ 3.6ghz... pretty much similar to yours except 2mb cache instead of 4mb...

i would offer $460 shipped to Australia for the GTX since i previously have paid just a bit more 4 times and that was like 6 months ago.

i would offer $460 shipped to Australia for the GTX since i previously have paid just a bit more 4 times and that was like 6 months ago.

Considering shipping to Australia is likely $30-40+ that's too low. Sorry.

EDIT: PMs are acting strange. Email is [email protected] -- use that for contact until they get sorted out please.

Bump. This is taking far longer than expected... don't be afraid to make offers. Bumps appreciated and returned.

Bump. Have a few offers on the card finally, and someone who might be interested in the whole setup. If you want it and have been putting off making an offer, now is the time.

Back