For Sale - NIB 8800GTS 640mb

vanilla_guerilla

Supreme [H]ardness
msi 8800gts 640mb

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127280

will be delivered to me today (10/16) from newegg. obviously never used. you will get everything, including the invoice and the form for the $30 rebate (and the upc of course). ordered over the weekend, i was unable to cancel and must sell it.
shipped to lower 48 by priority mail (if you live in/near nyc maybe we can make other arrangements). minus the $30 rebate this is a nib gts 640 for shipped. i will post a pic when i get home from work tonite.

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
for real this time. thanx for the bumps and support.

after the guy on the bottom post claimed dibs and told me he would definitely take it and called me several times, pm'd me 9 times and got his price and told me to mark it sold he must have realized that you need money to buy things and bailed out with some story.

heat - politenessman (check hardforum alias)

premiere verified paypal since 2002 - Dfulmer @ msn.com

Why don't you just return it? Should come out the same if not more than what you're trying to sell for after the restocking fee.

no refund on this item. believe it or not, i could have thought of that myself, if i were able to return it.

Actually - refuse delivery when they arrive. They will ship it back and you get 100% from Newegg. I've done it before.

Newegg themselves tells you that, if you call. If you refuse delivery from the UPS driver, they return it to newegg with no questions asked. x;

ok, thanks for the heads up. so while you guys continue to woulda coulda shoulda, i am still trying to sell it.

the thing that bothers me about the whole thing is that apparently you can only cancel an order by telephone now. you used to be able to cancel an order up thru step 4 by just clicking a button. so if you order on a weekend, when they dont answer the phone. but apparently still process and ship orders you are shit out of luck if you want to cancel. and if no one is home to refuse it when ups delivers you are also shit out of luck. i am also unable to wait the 5 to 7 days to have ups ground ship it back to newegg, and the several more days it would take to process my return and refund, had i known about this "refuse shipment policy".

Well hoping it still hasn't been delivered just leave a note on your door saying you are refusing delivery and that should do the trick (it's worked for me when I needed to refuse delivery and wasn't at home). Of course if you have other parts coming in the same box and don't want to refuse delivery on those items then I understand.....

bump 4 a nice price. wish i saw this yesterday when i ordered my xfx 320 gts.
i pd 280 shipped for it.

not sold
after the guy on the above post claimed dibs and told me he would definitely take it and called me several times and pm'ed me 9 times and got his price and told me to mark it sold he must have realized that you need money to buy things and bailed out with some story.about getting the deal of the century. so still up for grabs. and watch who you give dibs to.

its not a story and it is a deal of the century.
someone wants to trade me a 8800gtx for the card i was selling last night to buy yours.
offer I cant refuse, I apologized 2x via PM but you choose to make things public which is wrong.

never mark anything sold till you get paypal and dont threaten people.

If its a huge deal man I will still by the card.

LMK

i did not make any threats of any kind. as far as "never mark anything as sold until" i asked you if you were absolutely positive that you were buying the card, and if i should mark it as sold? and you replied that you were going to "grab it for sure" and send the money to paypal "as soon as i get home".
but w/e, cant force you to buy it, nor can i force the other 2 guys who wanted to buy it and who i told it was gone to buy it either.

price lowered bump

Great card for a good price. Surprised this is still up here.

As for marking it sold, until you get the money mark it as "sale pending" or "pending" that way it leaves it open for inquiry by others who want it so that you can start a bit of a queue of people who are interested in case it falls through with the guy who claims that he is going to get it. I find that dibs usually don't work out so its usually not a good idea to honor someone calling dibs in the thread, most people don't anymore. It used to actually work out, but too many people call dibs now that are just surfing through random posts on here and then back out for whatever reason which is perfectly okay, just kind of a hassle.

If I had the money I would take this in a second but between the new puppy and new place of residence, my bank account is getting pretty lonely as it is, heh.

Good luck though and....

BUMP!

is it still available? when does the rebate have to be postmarked by? are you willing to go any lower (I was looking for a 320 meg version, but this one is almost a good enough deal not to pass by)

I think its still available. I would buy it but just bought a 320 earlier this week...go figure, lol. This is a great deal imo

boy, where were you guys last week? i lowered the price 2 different times. sorry, but it has been sold, for sure this time, money in paypal.

Back