Nvidia drivers for Crysis

How do these compare to the "magical" leaked 167.26 drivers?

you will have to wait until school lets out and all the 3dmark kids get home to test them :)

sorry i couldn't resist

for me i installed them, and played around in COD4 demo, everything feels nice and smooth, MOH Airborne and bioshock all running great. wish i had more to give didn't have time to get any numbers.

The XP 32-bit drivers have seemed to really help me in Crysis. I'm actually using AA at 1920x1080 now! I haven't checked the actual numbers yet, but I must be getting 40+ fps in combat. It feels very smooth, and I'm winning almost every firefight now, as opposed to losing almost every one before because my frames would drop to 15 every time I fired a gun.

The XP 32-bit drivers have seemed to really help me in Crysis. I'm actually using AA at 1920x1080 now! I haven't checked the actual numbers yet, but I must be getting 40+ fps in combat. It feels very smooth, and I'm winning almost every firefight now, as opposed to losing almost every one before because my frames would drop to 15 every time I fired a gun.

Whats your comp specs?!

you should really put all your info in your sig. otherwise you will be repeating it a shit load of times especially when making performance claims. ;)

I know, I'm in the process of rebuilding it with a bunch of new parts and liquid cooling, so I figure I'll make a sig as soon as its all up and running. :p

Me either actually - I hit detect now and it refuses to load the default clocks.

v2.05

not enjoying these drivers very much, no overclocking is a bust :(

What? You mean you have not flashed your card with a new overclocked bios yet? Hehe, I did that with my GTS about a month after I got it. Stay [H]ard.

I found that these drivers broke nhancer. Anyone else have this problem?

8800 Ultra
E6700
2GB 1066mhz RAM
My specs are sorta similar to yours so I'm gonna have to check those out when I get home. I was getting 28-30fps at 19x12 then 18-20 when I got into skirmishes. Hey I'm old school and still use driver cleaner in safe mode after uninstalling drivers. Is that still the way to go nowadays?

Anyone know if this driver fixes the bug where the fans are at 100% when coming out of standby?

Back