shippers fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqurie

Limp Gawd
well okay heres the story i sold 1luckymf a broken motherboard and two sticks of buffalo ram.

i sent it out on oct. 23 and it reached another place in a state of MO oct.29th (which is today) and supposidly leaving that place. he claims that i put the wrong address or i lied to him and i clearly have the receipt in front of me.

paypal dispute was open tracking number was givin all was in order. guy doesn't have the patience.

should it be my fault for not shipping priority/parcel or is it the dudes fault for claiming such things when i clearly have evidence.

note: things take time if you don't have patience to wait pay the guy whatever to get it to you faster don't blame the guy and accuse him that you are stupid and that you either didn't ship it out or wrote the wrong address.

Wait... so the package is still in transit?

If so, the buyer really needs to settle down a bit.

Was there a method of shipping agreed upon before hand? Maybe something agreed upon in passing or something he might have assumed from words exchanged?

What method did you end up shipping? Also, regardless of whether or not a method was chosen, I would think it's good trading practices to not pick the slowest possible way to get a package across states. I don't think my buyers would be too happy with me sending a package on horseback.

I tried to talk to you about the situation.....All I got was smartass replies and incorrect tracking #'s.......
If you would have responded politely and had your info right this never would have happened.....
The claim will stay open till the package is delivered....

daqurie: can you post the tracking number, please?
Also, on an unrelated note, why do you have two heatware profiles linked in your sig?

yeah. i have like many usernames that i use in different forums. from 2cpu to techpowerup and xoxide. i didn't really want to use the same one throughout all my entire life so yeah thats why.

shipping #: 03071790000516218787

no i just said shipped and made everything parcel. parcel is cheaper than priority i think or i don't even know the difference but at that time parcel.

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 1621 8787
Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed, October 29, 2007, 6:12 am, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Processed, October 28, 2007, 1:55 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Processed, October 27, 2007, 1:14 am, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
Bullet Processed, October 24, 2007, 5:28 am, RICHMOND, CA 94804
Bullet Acceptance, October 23, 2007, 4:07 pm, SAN JOSE, CA 95132

looks to me likeits in trasit.. i think buyer should hold his horses.. i have a package comming via parcel and its been 5 days so far so it takes time man.. chill and wait it out..

yeah. i have like many usernames that i use in different forums. from 2cpu to techpowerup and xoxide. i didn't really want to use the same one throughout all my entire life so yeah thats why.

That's what the alias feature at heatware is for. You can list your names at various forums. Having multiple accounts is not allowed, and is grounds for them all to be taken away.

Anyway, I agree, the buyer needs to chill out, it's in transit and you sent it via donkey post. Easily 10 days for it to arrive

That's what the alias feature at heatware is for. You can list your names at various forums. Having multiple accounts is not allowed, and is grounds for them all to be taken away.

Anyway, I agree, the buyer needs to chill out, it's in transit and you sent it via donkey post. Easily 10 days for it to arrive

The buyer alleges that he provided incorrect tracking numbers until harassed. This is the issue.

hey i can always mess up on a few numbers and for christ sakes numbers are small on the tracking but provided with the actual one the same day. so it shouldn't be my fault. think i send packages via bird? haha well he'll get it eventually

Just want everyone to know I received the package today. When I bought this, I knew that the MB was bad. But still requested it be packaged well ( not in a fugging envelope..) with hopes of getting it to work and because the ram was suppose to be in working condition. After talking to him him about the MB, I was almost sure that I could get it to work, now Im not so sure.....:eek::eek:.....

He was also selling a few other MB's also. If anyone else received a packaged like this LMK.....Not sure how to post these pics here, but here are the links......Someone help me out.......

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/luckymf/images/detail/#217/p1010064rg8.jpg

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/luckymf/images/detail/#68/p1010066oo2.jpg

That packaging is woefully insufficient. Even if you're picking up a dead board for parts and/or testing, you likely want the PCB to be intact.

Just want everyone to know I received the package today. When I bought this, I knew that the MB was bad. But still requested it be packaged well ( not in a fugging envelope..) with hopes of getting it to work and because the ram was suppose to be in working condition. After talking to him him about the MB, I was almost sure that I could get it to work, now Im not so sure.....:eek::eek:.....

He was also selling a few other MB's also. If anyone else received a packaged like this LMK.....Not sure how to post these pics here, but here are the links......Someone help me out.......

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/luckymf/images/detail/#217/p1010064rg8.jpg

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/luckymf/images/detail/#68/p1010066oo2.jpg

DNT list updated

its padded in newspaper. my mom threw away my bubble wrap. but motherboard was in a antistatic with ram.

its padded in newspaper. my mom threw away my bubble wrap. but motherboard was in a antistatic with ram.

No, the picture is of a torn padded envelope with fill spilling out. Newspaper packing is acceptable as fill in some situations inside a box, with additional real padding around the item itself. but never in an envelope like that.

daqurie,

You should really ask for tips on how to ship items. Regardless of whether or not you think your packages are sufficiently protected, others may not agree. In this case, I think it's a consensus that the packaging job here is inadequate.

Also, check with your post office about rates, flat rates and shipping zones. If I'm reading correctly, the Parcel Post shipment totaled $8.68. Part of that cost was the Ready Post envelope you purchased. Priority flat rate shipment is $8.95, you receive a free box if you ask for it and it's much faster than Parcel Post. That's 27 cents more you could have spent for faster service and better packaging.

If you create a shipping label online, you receive free delivery confirmation.

If the person you are sending the motherboard to is in your primary shipping zone, priority is going to be cheaper than the flat rate mentioned earlier so go with regular priority.

Ready Post envelopes or boxes dont get added into the total shipping cost on the postage label

The total on the label is only for the postage and the DC number

on average they cost 1.75 to 3.50 for each box or envelope

just cause i packaged wrong doesn't mean anything. does the product work thats the biggest question out of here and it got to him didn't it?

everything should come in a box well they didn't have mothersize board boxes at USPS. look on their shelves and tell me if there is any and i didn't have bubble wrap at that time i mentioned.

i don't have adequet supplies like you all do with your boxes and peanuts. if i had an extra 10 dollars to throw out for bubble wrap i would but i rather ship something thats padded enough and in its certain order so that nothing breaks inside then thats good enough.

then be prepared for no one here to every buy/trade from you again :D

or be prepared to give full refunds when things get f'ed up :D

then be prepared for no one here to every buy/trade from you again :D

Amen to that. Simple question: how do you want your packages shipped to you, ragged or neatly?

It's not just a matter if it works or not; it's a principle thing that good traders stand by. Good luck selling anything to anyone anymore.

oh yeah. now i gotta try to sell things and pack them up more nicely next time. i guess you guys really take it literally how things are sent to you. nice and tidy right?

just cause i packaged wrong doesn't mean anything. does the product work thats the biggest question out of here and it got to him didn't it?

everything should come in a box well they didn't have mothersize board boxes at USPS. look on their shelves and tell me if there is any and i didn't have bubble wrap at that time i mentioned.

i don't have adequet supplies like you all do with your boxes and peanuts. if i had an extra 10 dollars to throw out for bubble wrap i would but i rather ship something thats padded enough and in its certain order so that nothing breaks inside then thats good enough.

When you order a motherboard from newegg.com, do they ever ship it without bubbles,peanuts or even without a F***** box? I DONT THINK SO. \

Here is a tip for you big guy, Save the box and peanuts when you buy something from anyone or retailers, then when you sell stuffs, you could re-use those supplies.

oh yeah. now i gotta try to sell things and pack them up more nicely next time. i guess you guys really take it literally how things are sent to you. nice and tidy right?

Very good attitude, you are on my blacklist. You must be a 16 years old kid huh?

I dunno what's up with the holier than thou attitude, but when I part with my hard-earned money, I want as quality a product as I can get for my money's worth. That means getting it here in as nice a condition as possible. If that's too "literal" than so be it. I wasn't born with everything handed to me on a silver platter so when money is spent, I expect the best possible.

Shit happens, sure, and anybody can understand that, especially since shipping companies don't often seem to care, but your blatant disregard for any sort of proper methods of packaging and shipping is not getting you anywhere.

You might not get banned necessarily, daqurie, but you are quickly alienating yourself to any future sales, trades, even purchases. Nobody here is obligated to you in any way.

you can brand my name i really don't care what you do but banning me is the bigger issue than adding me to some list.

my search for bubble wrap continues with boxes. i'm sorry everyone for packaging crappyness i will make it my number 1 priority from now on to get it packaged safely in a manner.

hopefully the products that these people get work and next time i will package better for future refs.

i guess now i should be concerned with how people get their things in the right order and manner if i ever get a sale again. my heats 4-0-0 i'm new what do you expect from a newbie?

you can brand my name i really don't care what you do but banning me is the bigger issue than adding me to some list.

my search for bubble wrap continues with boxes. i'm sorry everyone for packaging crappyness i will make it my number 1 priority from now on to get it packaged safely in a manner.

hopefully the products that these people get work and next time i will package better for future refs.

i guess now i should be concerned with how people get their things in the right order and manner if i ever get a sale again. my heats 4-0-0 i'm new what do you expect from a newbie?
common fucking sense? That is what people expect.

Listen, your attitude comes off as being young and rather immature, please do not further trade primarily because you depend on your mother to do some of the work . That is not a good trader.

Mark my words young man, you keep trading and you keep fucking up like you're doing now, and some people are going to get really mad at you because you're messing with their hard earned money, one day you're going to get in alot of trouble with the law if you pursue this.

yeah i know. thats why i'm learnign the lesson now to do a better packaging and making sure what kind of shipping is in order parcel/priority.

you can't really say i have an attitude do this but just hope that this doesn't come up again in my name. anything else anyone want to clarify about this issue so i don't make the same mistake. also i would like to get some ideas on where to get boxes and bubble wrap besides post office.

yeah i know. thats why i'm learnign the lesson now to do a better packaging and making sure what kind of shipping is in order parcel/priority.

you can't really say i have an attitude do this but just hope that this doesn't come up again in my name. anything else anyone want to clarify about this issue so i don't make the same mistake. also i would like to get some ideas on where to get boxes and bubble wrap besides post office.

OfficeMax, Office Depot, Staples, Lowes, K-mart, Walmart, Target.

It's still possible to 'fix' your reputation (reletivly speaking, of course), but you have to work hard at it. You have to build up trust.

For packing supplies, I suggest the office places. Don't throw away packaging, since you'll probably need it. Use lots of tape, and after you're done, If you're not comfortable with dropping it from shoulder height onto concrete, do it again.

Also, I suggest printing shipping addresses, and taping the shit out of them. If you're shipping international, write the destination country on every side of the box.

And, avoid envelopes.

You damn right. How else do you suppose to ship stuff?

Ship something badly = Chances are no one else will buy
Ship something good = Chances are you will sell other stuff.

Which would you prefer?

actually this one was one of the first complaints.

the 2nd thread up as you can see in the same section is something a user bought from me which wasn't what he expected to get but it is what i sold to him and now hes complaining that its not what its supposed to be which it REALLY IS.

actually this one was one of the first complaints.

the 2nd thread up as you can see in the same section is something a user bought from me which wasn't what he expected to get but it is what i sold to him and now hes complaining that its not what its supposed to be which it REALLY IS.

I'm done once and for all, after I post this.

I got a pm from daquire. You can read both his pm and my response to it below.

daqurie said:
i'll send you another one!

if you can remove the negative feedback i'll send you a picture of the one I HAVE. the one that i just ordered now i have to get another one since your making such a hissy fit. i got this before i sent yours out bought from another member so its brand new.

its a sunbeam rheobus 4 channel. 3 pins connectors in the back 4 blue leds silver plating. this is an actual sunbeam rheobus don't know which model doesn't come with any manual or anything its a figure it out yourself.

let me know if you can get rid of the negative feedback and close the claim and i'll send you the current updated one i have. up to you let me know

ooztuncer said:
What? Are you bribing me now?

My answer to your proposal would be BIG-FAT "No"

This transaction will stick to you.

Now, if I were you I would go to xoxide, sharky, techpowerup, gideontech, and hardforums try to clear your name from hundreds of people's DO NOT TRADE list.

Hope you got a lesson or two.

Some people think that he is doing a good job to reach an agreement between us. To me, it is too early for him to clear his name...

I'm done once and for all, after I post this.

I got a pm from daquire. You can read both his pm and my response to it below.

Some people think that he is doing a good job to reach an agreement between us. To me, it is too early for him to clear his name...

He's offering you a replacement, what's wrong with that? I would be pretty mad if I got a messed up item, but if it got replaced I would accept it. :confused: Unless of course, it's not the same model.

What was wrong is the way he said it. He could have nicely said sorry but he said something like
stop throwing a big hissy fit, ill send you a new one but your figuring it yourself

yeah i sent him a pm saying i'll send him another with all the specs of how to use it.

but hes not taking it so its his lose and he gave me a negative so that'll affect me definitely.

now back to this one. he now wants a refund on the board when i told him that it doesn't work already and he's saying by the way its shipped its not going to work when it doesn't already. now he wants an 8 dollar refund.

another thing also he says the backplate doesn't fit? i'm going to find out if i did or not by pming another user that i sold a board to hopefully he got the right one then that would mean the one i sent to you lucky should be the right one if not then i'll send you the correct one with no fee but i'm not refunding you a broken board when you already know its broken but the backplate at no cost if i sent you the wrong one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back