The conjoined twins hit 1 million (MixManSC + Pocatello)

The new King of Smack Talk is at it again!!!#$ ;);) :p

Someone needs to put you in your place! ojmalik, where are you?:D

Aldamon, are you absolutely sure they are conjoined twins?

There is another theory that they are one and the same with a severe personality disorder and two different ISP’s.:p:D

twins.gif

or

still_tot_recall_kuato.jpg

or

0439544106.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

you decide!

Well, if we want to pick the third, we assume you are either a transsexual or a hidden female :eek:

do you mean this :

GoodrowDeerbase.jpg

Bwhahaahwhwhahaaaa!

Reach arounds are hard without thumbs eh Pocatello?

just cause I'm in front in points, does that mean I'm in front on the train? :confused:

You guys are so mean! :mad:

I'm gonna go home and cry! :(

:confused:

p.s. what is a train?

Still trading punches.... you got back ahead of me the other day and this morning I'm back ahead again lol... Anyhow we both hit another major milestone of sorts.

We are now both officially in the top 100 for the [H]orde !! Plus we also both hit another 100K but after hitting 1 million that's really not that big of a deal anymore.

1.1 million is nice!

I am happy about being in the top 100 on the best F@H Team in the world!

TEAM 33 FTW!;)

Watch out Mix Man SC !!! :p

I am back in the game! :D

You better go buy some more boxen! ;)

Wish I could do more -but with a building I've been adding in my backyard and the holidays I'm pretty much broke for a while. Oh well - I'm almost 5K up on you now and turning in another 1700 right this minute so I should be able to hold you off for a week or so. ;)

I'm the cute one.

siameset.jpg

Hey Mixie !!!!

ready to eat you up!

t100v552.jpg

I don't like basketball unless there are women jumping around.

Damn - I was only down about 40 points this morning and briefly had the lead yesterday and now I'm down 3000 points. :confused: ima have to look at going ahead and trying to run the dual quad as some smp under linux with vmware and see if i can squeeze a coupel hundre more ppd out of it :D

Damn - I was only down about 40 points this morning and briefly had the lead yesterday and now I'm down 3000 points. :confused: ima have to look at going ahead and trying to run the dual quad as some smp under linux with vmware and see if i can squeeze a coupel hundre more ppd out of it :D

What have you been doing?

Have you added something?

How come I can't shake you?

How come I can't break you?

haha! at least it rhymes!

What have you been doing?

Have you added something?

How come I can't shake you?

How come I can't break you?

haha! at least it rhymes!

That's beautiful. Give him some mojo, too, and maybe he'll let you be in back for a while.

Now I am down 7,600 points.

What secret mojo are you drinking?

All my boxen are running, and I fixed my firewall/internet connection issues.

I have nothing left but... to buy more boxen!

:D Nothing has changed here - exact same config and boxes as two months go. I saw I had a nice lead this morning though. :p - More boxen !! Dagnabit - last time you got a quad I had to but a quad to keep up. I'll check my funds - maybe it's time to at least convert one or two of the core 2 duos over to a new quad core procs to assure my reign of terror. ;)

Will do - all I plan to do is add more ram, dual 18GB SCSI drives mirrored and have it fold for a while. This should be able to run the SMP client under Linux just fine right?

Will do - all I plan to do is add more ram, dual 18GB SCSI drives mirrored and have it fold for a while. This should be able to run the SMP client under Linux just fine right?

Dual Opteron = 4 cores total so I guess it would be fine. I expect about 2000 ppd out of it. However, I might need to go the custom linux os path since Endian is based on 32 bits Linux so no dice for SMP clients :(

Fess up, MixMan.

What kind of mojo have you been drinking?

You have 12k+ on me. :mad:

Lol - still nothing changed on my front. Maybe I'm getting some good karma on my side since I voted for you as DC'r of the year in the polls. Only mojo I've been drinking is some decent Makers Mark this past weekend. Honestly though - no real idea how my points are pulling so far ahead. I'm assuming nothing is changed on your end either. Guess we will just have to see how things go. Also - hope you and the family have a great trip to Vegas - be careful and have fun - I hear they got some super rates on suites at the Monte Carlo right now. ;)

Go check your boxen.

I changed the user name to "Pocatello" when you weren't looking... when you were coasting on your whatever you were coasting on.

Damn - left my dual quad off from about 4pm yesterday to about noon today. :eek: Oh well - I'ts back up now and I'm working on getting the new dual opteron up and running right now. :D

Edit - well - it will be tomorrow before I get the new dual opteron box up. Linux builds apparently are popular and take forever to download. I know I could get a quickie version but I'd like to have a full blown linux install on this box and run the new as of today Linux beta 2 smp client on it. Since IBM specifically supports Suse - I have the 10.3 x64 DVD iso downloading now.

Hey Pocatello !! Congrats on the million marker :cool:

BrokenAero (formerly known as RPhArrow)

The new dual opteron box is up and running. Just started crunching it's first 1700 point smp linux work unit. :D :p

freaky to see two people with exactly the same points (1,643,614 currently)

Lol - damn close - 200 point gap right now. I think at one point we had a point gap of like 4 points. :eek: I should start climbing back up again soon now though since now I really have added another box. From what I can tell so far the new box should gain me about 1000 ppd.

Back