FS: Hard Drives, all SATA, big and small. Cheap. Over 10TB of storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ockie

*** Self Proclaimed Storage King ***
This list will be updated almost daily, I have a ton of drives and am replacing them with much larger drives (read: 1TB drives). So as I sell them, I can aqquire more 1TB drives, which lets me sell of more smaller drives.

Drives I can ship immediatley:

SOLD ITEMS:

1 x Maxtor SOLD TO =Leefdawg=
1 x Western Digital Caviar WD3200JD SOLD TO Teddy Boom
7 x Western Digital Caviar WD4000KD SOLD 5 TO Aku12 SOLD 2 TO Teddy Boom
1 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 ST3500641AS 500GBSOLD ALL TO LatexRat
1 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 ST3500641AS 500GBSOLD ALL TO LatexRat
5 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GBSOLD ALL TO LatexRat
2 x Western Digital Caviar WD3200JD SOLD ALL TO Snobok
1 x Western Digital Caviar WD1600JS SOLD ALL TO Synd
2 x Maxtor Diamond Max 11's 6H500F0 SOLD ALL TO Synd
3 x Maxtor Maxline Pro 500's SOLD ALL TO Synd

Shipping is flat rate of $5, no matter how many drives you want to buy. If you guys want some of the drives on the holding list, please PM me with what you would like... serious folks only.

Refs/Contact:

AIM: ockie0107
Email: [email protected]
Req Email: [email protected]
paypal: [email protected]
heatware: supafly99

UPDATE:
I will NOT hold these drives. First come first serve, if you have the money and are ready to pay, then we have a deal. Please, serious inquiries only. Also, I will not ship accross the border so 48 States only... however, I may ship to AK, HI, or Canada if the order is large enough (don't want to deal with the added work for one drive). No bundle deals, I may be able to throw in free shipping or something. Paypal or localpickup + cash only, I am trying to move these quick and do not want to wait on snail mail.

Your PM box is full. I'll buy any and all of your drives remaining, PM me.

Your PM box is full. I'll buy any and all of your drives remaining, PM me.

box has been cleared out, i've been recieving a mega ton of PM's. Send one now :)

I'll take a 320 SATAII Please - PM me your paypal and I will send through the money

ive bought from this guy before and hes a good seller. im in for one of the 500s!

I'm waiting on Mohori (sp?) on the two 320's for payment.

500 maxtors are still availible and so is the 160gb.

Made a listing mistake guys, I actually have 3 maxline pro 500 drives in the original lot of maxtors I was selling... these are 5 year warranty drives!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back