A way to sync multiple optical drives like a CD/DVD duplicator / burn simultaneously?

gramarye

Gawd
Hello, I'm interested in building my own CD/DVD duplicator, I know they make enclosures out there specifically for this purpose, however, I'm about to purchase a new Case/Chassis for my new build that will have about 5 external 5.25" bays (I'm also deciding on one with 7). I was wondering if it's possible to build a system that has this capabilities, and through a program, burn cd/dvds corresponding to how many I'd like to burn simultaneously. Thanks for your time, your help is greatly appreciated.

As someone elce said nero supports it. A bunch of the other cd buring software packages do as well.

As someone elce said nero supports it. A bunch of the other cd buring software packages do as well.

well that's pretty awesome! I guess it's not as complicated as I imagined it to be. Thanks for the replies.

well that's pretty awesome! I guess it's not as complicated as I imagined it to be. Thanks for the replies.

One thing worth mentioning is that some programs make you pay for the extra drive support. Not sure how many drives nero supports at once.

Padus DiscJuggler is a good program(from what I remember when I use to use it) and the pro version(50 bucks) supports 2 drives. 4 Drives costs 250 and 16 drives cost like 550.

As you look into this more remember to pay attention to this with the various software packages.

One thing worth mentioning is that some programs make you pay for the extra drive support. Not sure how many drives nero supports at once.

Padus DiscJuggler is a good program(from what I remember when I use to use it) and the pro version(50 bucks) supports 2 drives. 4 Drives costs 250 and 16 drives cost like 550.

As you look into this more remember to pay attention to this with the various software packages.

Thanks for the tip and heads up, you seem very knowledgeable with this, do you have a duplication station?

Back