FS: A8N32-SLI Deluxe, Enermax Galaxy 850w, 8800 GT 512, DDR Ram, X2 939, 2GB 1066DDR2

McCartney

Gawd
Sup,
PRICE UPDATES ON THE GALAXY AND THE MOTHERBOARD, ALSO A BRAND NEW XFX 680I SLI BOARD IS UP FOR SALE (THE 680i's are out of stock in alot of places, the eVGA A1s are I know for a fact).
Asking 230 Shipped for a BRAND NEW XFX 680I SLI BOARD-- NEVER USED/REGISTERED/ETC, was a BRAND NEW SWAP for my old broken eVGA + box/materials!
BUYERS GET AN INSTANT SWAP WARRANTY FROM MEMORY EXPRESS ON THIS BOARD UP UNTIL MARCH! FREE RETURN SHIPPING UPON THEIR RECEIPT OF YOUR BOARD! MEMORY EXPRESS IS A REPUTABLE COMPANY SO THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH XFX

I'm looking to sell some of my old stuff I got here:

I'm selling:

2) Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe. Great condition board. Runs flawlessly, one problem is that the board cannot remember the CMOS settings after being unplugged for a few minutes. The heatpipes have a few scratches on them but I promise/guarantee the board to be as-described. I am currently using it until I get my 680i back from warranty (Today). This board can run 8800 GTX's SLI"d with OC settings to whatever you desire. Great board, must go. I am going to put the *problems* in point form for clarity:
1. Heatpipes do have some scratches scuffs, but work great and the mobo temps are well at what they're suppoesd to be (40 deg around load)
2. The board's cmos settings aren't remembered for about 2 minutes after it's unplugged which means there may be some sort of cmos issue, but I've managed to set it up and overclock QUITE well.
3. The board is still under Warranty by Asus as I've only had it 2 years.
-- The new CMOS battery doesn't work, looking at hte board now I think there is some sort of connector that's loose. Nonetheless it works and works well. Asking 65 FREE SHIPPING

I will start accepting PayPal as of later today once I get some things arranged.
Thanks.

watch the time between posts my friend...6hrs minimum to bump ur own post. If you need to add info, edit the existing posts.

good luck on the sales

sorry I didn't know

Currently my Xeon/Athlon X2/DDR1 RAM is pending sale.
The 8800 GT is sold.
Thx

issue #2 on the mobo MIGHT be solved with the purchase of a new 2032 battery for the cmos ya know....sometimes we miss the obvious...I have a bud with an SK8N that chews the hell out of them.

and...let me take a moment to drool over that xeon....

ahh there we go:p

Back