I blame Kyle for this....

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Alright so..... Maybe cause my cars in the shop and I'm going stir crazzy which is prolly the case but I just dropped $310 bux on a video card. Obviously orders on dell weren't going threw so I hope this was a good decision, I'm sure I will enjoy it but I'm kinda ehhhhhh against nvidia as of late and I dunno how I could buy a non ATI card... This is my first one since my Geforce 4 lol... Arg Sooooo how much of a difference am I going to see x1950xt 256 vs. BFGE8851GTSE? MUHAHAHA I better be able to Max out COD4 is all I know.

P.S. Thanks Kyle

I purchased one also.

I am glad this coupon came along as I was looking for a new card anyway. Thanks Kyle I really appreciate it. Maybe next year the quakecon folks will understand what strides you go through for the real gamer!

Wow... I just bought a 8800gts for 340 - 20 MIR. And here I thought I was getting a good deal. Thanks kyle :(

I actually did order from dell the GT only to cancel once I ordered the GTS.

For those of you who don't know on the front page of hardocp, BFG is willing to discount the GTS 512 by $100 for those of us who got screwed over on the Dell 8800GT deal.

I know Kyle is really annoying with all these great deals, maybe he should make it up to us by getting a $100 off coupon on some BFG 8800gt's also.

Wow... I just bought a 8800gts for 340 - 20 MIR. And here I thought I was getting a good deal. Thanks kyle :(

I actually did order from dell the GT only to cancel once I ordered the GTS.

For those of you who don't know on the front page of hardocp, BFG is willing to discount the GTS 512 by $100 for those of us who got screwed over on the Dell 8800GT deal.

For the actual BFG model, it IS a good deal. What make/model are you comparing this deal to?

Back