New hole in CM Cosmos :)

Pkirk618

Supreme [H]ardness
dscn1610uv1.jpg

dscn1607im5.jpg

dscn1612js3.jpg

I know, so what it's a hole. This time though I made it with a jigsaw and man, that was easy as pie. A dremel for me takes forever.

Besides, thought u all would like to see a hole :D

it's no different. By putting in the window I did take out a blow hole so I may have messed w/temps a little. Otherwise, I'm please that u like my hole :)

looks nice, good job with the corners, what did you use to round off that angle? just the jig??

what'd you use to attach the plexi to it? i don't see screws or anything. just curious. looks good though.

it's complicated....

hot glue :)

I like to use this because it comes off easily. I purchased some black film so I'll be removing the plexi. I want to give the side panel the same look as the front (as in black colored plexi in the middle of silver.

What do you think, would that work?

Looks like great work! I sometimes hear of people recommending dremels for cutting windows, and I can never figure out why. A jigsaw is really the way to go. Good idea about the hot glue to attach the window as well.

is the film like tint? like you'd still be able to see into the case somewhat? that'd be pretty nice looking. it'd look black and blend with the case, but still give you a view of what's inside.

yes it would be. I tried some on some left over plexi and it looks identical to the front except you can see though it---spreading film IS difficult--at least for me. But I'll try, I think the effort will be worth it.

Yeah, should turn out pretty good. If you aren't already, try using like a credit card to push the bubbles out towards the edge, you know?

yeah, did try it with that but I think I'm missing heat because there are still bubbles.

Back