Corsair CMPSU-520HX 520W Modular Power Supply $69 after MIR

Thank you! $76 shipped AR for this modular Corsair beast? Just what I was looking for.

This is great, I think the lowest the 520HX has ever been priced? I currently own one, and I plan to acquire an additional psu sometime soon. Seasonics look good, but this would probably be better for cost.

This is great, I think the lowest the 520HX has ever been priced?

I think they were in the $50s at Buy.com with free shipping, a rebate, and Google Checkout, but that was months ago. This is the best price I've seen for a while.

Or it could have been the VX-550. Can't remember.....

I think they were in the $50s at Buy.com with free shipping, a rebate, and Google Checkout, but that was months ago. This is the best price I've seen for a while.

Or it could have been the VX-550. Can't remember.....

It was the same price 59.99 after MIR. I just got my rebate yesterday, so if you're worried about that don't fret. It did take quite a while though, I shipped the rebate in November.

For comparisons sake, my OCZ rebate arrived the same day, but I sent that in a month later.

Thank you very much, got one for $77.83 Shipped. Been looking for a deal on this.

Nice find. Too bad I already got in on the 750TX deal - and it came yesterday. Oh well, no modular cables, but I have a big enough case to route stuff + enough power to hopefully outlast the warranty :).

It was the same price 59.99 after MIR. I just got my rebate yesterday, so if you're worried about that don't fret. It did take quite a while though, I shipped the rebate in November.

For comparisons sake, my OCZ rebate arrived the same day, but I sent that in a month later.

Yeah, I got my 550VX rebate from early November a few days ago as well. Haven't cashed it in yet though cause of laziness :p . I figure I might as well be since I can wait until March to do that.

Not to mention the check actually came early. Status-now said the 14th, I got it the 7th.

Outstanding power supply...I have one running a dual SLI rig with all kinds of toys and with the modular wiring its so neat & clean looking that its too sweet to look at....don't think twice, I'm going to grab another just for a future build @ this price

nabbed one, been waiting forever for one of these modular Corsair PSUs to go on a nice sale! :)

If I needed a new PSU, I would jump on this like a fat kid would on cake. That is a very nice deal. :eek: :)

Wow, i have one of those in my cart at Newegg. Looks like ill be getting this tonight.

I went to Fry's yesterday and this PSU didn't have the same deal as shown online.

I'm in for one. And they did have in store pickup available at checkout (too bad I'm in the midwest!)

I hope it's in stock and ready to ship, as the rebate w/ UPC must be postmarked within 21 days of purchase or by Feb 5.

99$+9$tax+9$ship i might be temtped if no shipping or no tax but just picked up 2 hx620's new with upc removed for 120$ shipped each

Bought this and selected the store pick up option. Have it installed and it's been running quite stable on an overclocked core 2 rig!

This deal is available at my local Fry's (Concord, CA) today and they have several in stock. Picked one up for $99.99 with the $30 mail-in rebate. Ad prices are good thru Tuesday, January 15, 2008.

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664&adid=5624525&cat=3525

Thanks for letting me, eventhough fry's deals are usually 1-day only, I hope it's still around tomorrow or some time soon, I see this deal comin back again, if anything, there's online. cool.

Installed one in a MicroFly matx case. Very nice looking and solid. Runs quiet, but got loud when ran Sandra burn in sw. Good thing I suppose since it's pumping more hot air.

Modular plugs were great for this case. Very pleased.

I just got mine in now I'm just waiting for my new mobo and cpu to slap it all into my Microfly as well. I might even take pics and put em up in the SFF forum. I already love the modular cables!

Mine is arriving today if DHL can actually find my house and/or load my package on the right delivery truck over the course of 72 hours. They failed last time.

EDIT: This thing is really nice. Hope it solves some problems with my file server.

Bah, I guess warehouse stock is not the same as store stock. Just got this via email:

"Thank you for your order. We apologize but the item(s) you ordered are currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a definite ship date at this time. However, we continually receive new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill your order within the next thirty days or sooner if possible."

Newegg has this PSU for $115 AR, so I might just cancel and eat the $.

I called Fry's aking about estimated restocking and the answer was 2-4 weeks... Since the MIR needs to be mailed within 3 weeks it'll probably be too late now.

Got mine today, excellent power supply, you can feel how well its made when you hold it in your hands. Will be putting it into my Antec 900 along with ip35-pro, q6600, and 8800gts, Cant wait already..

Also just wanted to say thanks to all you guys, you are the reason i got this power supply in the first place. Ive been reading about it in the forums for months.. then when i saw the deal i got it right away

Back