Best Buy 10% OFF (12% OFF for Reward Zone Members) Printable Coupons

gramarye

Gawd
Best Buy 10% OFF (12% OFF for Reward Zone Members) Printable Coupons ~ Computer Accessories, Video Games, etc...

couponheaderzc5.gif

coupon01headline01jo2.gif

coupon02headline01vx9.gif

coupon03headline01dp0.gif

Home Theater: TVs $399 & up • DVD players and recorders • Blu-ray Disc™ and HD DVD players • audio and video accessories • Home Theater installation • home audio • furniture $99 & up • also valid at Magnolia Home Theater®

Computer Accessories: DVD-RW drives • flash and external hard drives • printers $149 & up • scanners $99 & up • networking • speakers, mice and keyboards • PC cameras and gaming controllers • digital recorders $99 & up • surge protectors • memory • cables • graphic and sound cards • computer software • blank media • ink • printer docks • paper • laptop accessories • laptop bags

Cameras $249 & up • Camcorders $279 & up • accessories • blank media • camcorder batteries • batteries • photo gifts • digital and traditional photo frames • prepaid photo center cards • memory cards

MP3 Players & Car Electronics: MP3 accessories • GPS hardware • car audio • satellite radio hardware • musical instruments • CD/DVD storage

Phones & Accessories: pay-as-you-go phones • cordless phones • answering machines • landline phone accessories • cellular phone accessories • phone cards • 2-way radios

Major & Small Appliances: vacuums • microwaves

coupon01headline02rn2.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Printable Coupon: (+ More Details)
http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/pp/edi...;1253273597;1;02&R=T1_CMP_9603&A=1007&ci=9603

Too bad most stuff at BB is already so overpriced this 10% just brings it down to normal prices.

Can coupons work after a price match? i've never tried.

thanks, i wanted to pick up a d-link router and this helps bring the cost down and i can go and get it at lunch tomorrow!

Didn't work for me. Gay too...I pricematched something to their own freakin website and then the coupon didn't work...this was ~2 weeks ago...

Too bad most stuff at BB is already so overpriced this 10% just brings it down to normal prices.

You'd be surprised surprised some time. They had the WD Raptor 150gb for $150 for about 3 weeks, which was lower than Newegg and everywhere else at that time. Don't forget you can use this coupon on other things as well, like music, movies, etc...they have some pretty low prices on those things. I say you reconsider, but I hear ya... ;)

Didn't work for me. Gay too...I pricematched something to their own freakin website and then the coupon didn't work...this was ~2 weeks ago...

It has worked for me, and to be honest with you, I don't think that was supposed to happen. This is a YMMV, and this question has come up a few times before. My experience was they price matched a Circuit City coupon that was $40 off purchases of $199, and I added the 10% off to it so it became even less. Basically, the system seems to allow it, so it's down to who rings you up at the register. So don't count on it, but it's always worth a try. Good luck to all. :D

work for computer / video game accessories? (specifically, Microsoft zsune / xbox live points)

Will this work with items you bought before?
are you kidding me? Even with working at BB, I would say no. You could get a price match if the price has changed.

Also with getting a price match and also using the coupon, not sure its going to work. That is considered double dipping. You would get either or.

FYI, I've bought something from best buy ONLINE before. Then they lowered the price a week later, and at that time there was a coupon for in store use as well. I took my item to the store and said I wanted to get the price matched to the new price, and then also used the coupon to bring it further. Got an 8800 GT out the door for under $230 ;-)

So yes, it can work.. obviously it's YMMV but just try!

Oh the irony of ironies!

Home Theater: TVs $399 & up • DVD players and recorders • Blu-ray Disc™ and HD DVD players • audio and video accessories • Home Theater installation • home audio • furniture $99 & up • also valid at Magnolia Home Theater®

1Markdowns taken from regular prices. Excludes ..... Magnolia Home Theater products

Lawl

No monitors, bummer. Unless I could make an argument that a 22" Westinghouse monitor is a laptop accessory...:mad:

Will this work with items you bought before?

are you kidding me? Even with working at BB, I would say no. You could get a price match if the price has changed.

Also with getting a price match and also using the coupon, not sure its going to work. That is considered double dipping. You would get either or.

Pretty sure that ain't gonna happen, but you could always do a return and rebuy.

AS long as the purchase was made during the time of this coupon, the 16th, by their management rules, they're supposed to, and I believe you just go to Customer Service and they'll take care of that for you. I think this applies to week-old offers as well. It should not be a YMMV. They rather not have you return it and buy it again. Again, depends on who deals with you. However, how long has this purchase been made? That really matters, because there was a 10%/12% going on the past few weeks already.

Do they ever do coupons that are usable online? That BFG 8800GTS OC is eating at me, particularly with the giftcards I have to use...

AS long as the purchase was made during the time of this coupon, the 16th, by their management rules, they're supposed to, and I believe you just go to Customer Service and they'll take care of that for you. I think this applies to week-old offers as well. It should not be a YMMV. They rather not have you return it and buy it again. Again, depends on who deals with you. However, how long has this purchase been made? That really matters, because there was a 10%/12% going on the past few weeks already.

I bought a 50" LG Plasma yesterday, also, I did sign up for the rewards program yesterday as well ^_^
What do you think?

Yeah I have $150 in gift cards and the 22" Westy monitor isn't on sale for $209 anymore and this doesn't work on monitors...bummer. Guess I will fold them and see what comes up. So hard to hold those buggers too, they burn your pocket!

These don't work on items that are on sale (the coupon even says off of regular price items). I used one last week for an upconverting DVD player (Pioneer 400). The price online was $107 and in store, it was $117. I tried to get them to price match their own website and use the coupon, but they said you can have either or, not both:mad:.

What's even worse, I just bought a 42" Panasonic plasma from them less than two weeks ago. If these worked on sale prices, my butt would be up their tomorrow for a credit.

I bought a 50" LG Plasma yesterday, also, I did sign up for the rewards program yesterday as well ^_^
What do you think?

Gah, never pay full price for a TV at Best Buy! If there's no current printable coupon deals, at least stop by your local post office and grab a 10% off coupon out of a change of address application packet.

Need input from a current BB associate on this question, but it does pertain to the thread..

I've either heard (or read) that BB offers something called 1 of a couple things. I know it exists, just don't know the correct verbage/BB language. It's called something like customer "entitlement", or "inducement."

Basically, it has to do with the ability to go into a store, and ask an associate to order something from the online store. They can do so as long as it's in stock at the warehouse. You can apply "in store" pricing, and it ships directly from the warehouse to your residence/place of choosing. From what I understand you have to say the magic word though, to get the deal.

I know we have some BB employed peeps. Can anyone clarify/verify? :confused:

Sure would be nice to have the ability to apply this coupon (and any other discounts like GC's) towards something that may not be in-stock/on the shelf, but available online. (and confirmed to be available through a warehouse order.)

Need input from a current BB associate on this question, but it does pertain to the thread..

I've either heard (or read) that BB offers something called 1 of a couple things. I know it exists, just don't know the correct verbage/BB language. It's called something like customer "entitlement", or "inducement."

Basically, it has to do with the ability to go into a store, and ask an associate to order something from the online store. They can do so as long as it's in stock at the warehouse. You can apply "in store" pricing, and it ships directly from the warehouse to your residence/place of choosing. From what I understand you have to say the magic word though, to get the deal.

I know we have some BB employed peeps. Can anyone clarify/verify? :confused:

Sure would be nice to have the ability to apply this coupon (and any other discounts like GC's) towards something that may not be in-stock/on the shelf, but available online. (and confirmed to be available through a warehouse order.)

Its called a customer fulfillment. Basically it looks at the main warehouse and checks to see if we have it in stock. Majority of the time we do depending on the item. (IE) a $300 dollar laptop say Friday a week after it came out in the ad, I highly doubt. But something thats "typical" price we should have.
But we would order it and either ship it to the store or to you free of charge.

DOes that help?

These don't work on items that are on sale (the coupon even says off of regular price items). I used one last week for an upconverting DVD player (Pioneer 400). The price online was $107 and in store, it was $117. I tried to get them to price match their own website and use the coupon, but they said you can have either or, not both:mad:.

What's even worse, I just bought a 42" Panasonic plasma from them less than two weeks ago. If these worked on sale prices, my butt would be up their tomorrow for a credit.

Yes this is what I was saying before, its double dipping. I'm not sure if this is similar but a guy tried to do this one day. Not sure, all the logistics cause I'm not a customer service rep but still:
Man bought an 80gb Toshiba HD-Ac3 model or whatever was like $200 at walmart. Bought it say for $250, then the price dropped, so he wanted to get the price match and also use a 10% coupon to use on the DVD player. That is considered double dipping, you are getting "two" discounts on one product I believe.

Again this might not be all the info, only as much as I could have listened into when I was there.

Damn, too bad these don't work on console hardware because my nephew really needs the 360's wireless adapter.

Its called a customer fulfillment. Basically it looks at the main warehouse and checks to see if we have it in stock. Majority of the time we do depending on the item. (IE) a $300 dollar laptop say Friday a week after it came out in the ad, I highly doubt. But something thats "typical" price we should have.
But we would order it and either ship it to the store or to you free of charge.

DOes that help?

Yes, Thanks! :D

So you can apply "in-store" coupons against said item? Something like this LG Combo Blu-Ray/HD DVD drive?

now that I look at it a little more, chances are 50/50 with it being sold out online. Thats a fairly cheap price for a Blu/HD DVD player.

what is reward zone?
When I purchased my tv they gave me 2% back and said something like that.
But I have no card to show anything like this.

what is reward zone?
When I purchased my tv they gave me 2% back and said something like that.
But I have no card to show anything like this.

Reward zone is like a membership that you receive credit towards all your purchases. Something like Giant, foodlion, vitamin shoppe, GNC. Its totally free and you earn credit back. You should have a card when you signed up, if not then you can pull your number up everytime you buy something.

Only difference is if you got the Best Buy Reward Zone mastercard. Its a credit card that you get points for purchases you make all over the place. Sorta like a Exxon/Shell Gas card, getting 1-2% for gas or whatever.

Make sense?

I was thinking of getting a chair from BB, would the coupon work for this?

I bought a 42" Westinghouse 1080p TV for $877 out the door including 5% sales tax.

I used $5 reward certs and got triple points for the purchase.

So I will be getting back $50 in rewards for the purchase.

$832 out the door is not bad at all for a 42" 1080p set.

Best buy likes fucking people on the price of some of their items.

Tv at best buy brick and mortar store: $3800
Same tv at frys, new, unopened, not refurbished: $2800

Umm, yeah.

F Best buy.

Back