FS: BFG 8800GTS (G92) 512MB, Xeon X3120, and P5K Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicepun

2[H]4U
Well my friends, I'm done with high end stuff. I haven't played graphics intense games in a while and benching no longer interest me. Pretty soon I'll be heading overseas (Iraq, Afghanistan, or Horn of Africa) so I would like sell these things while they still have some value. Everything is with their retail boxes and I'm the original owner.

BFG 8800GTS OC (G92) 512MB - $265 Shipped. SOLD
- Overclocks well, but barely needs to be OCed as it handles all games very well.

Intel Xeon X3210 - $220 Shipped SOLD
- It ran it @ 460x8 w/ just 1.385vcore with H2O Cooling.

Asus P5K Premium - $150 Shipped. SOLD
- Good overclocker, it's beeng good to me the entire time.

The benchmark below was done with only the CPU under H2O Cooling.

3DMark06 - 17,085 (CPU watercooled and GPU ALL AIR)

Heatware= 102-0-0

NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. Guaranteed against DOA or a full refund less shipping cost. PayPal (CC and Non-CC payments O.K.) is the preferred method of payment. Free Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail with DC or FEDEX and it's for U.S. Customers Only, International buyers will pay shipping charges. If I miss any details please let me know.

5th Group?

????

I forgot to mention that this is a G0 stepping which is why it requires low voltage. Trust me, this one is very special, and the only reason why I'm selling it it's because I'm only using this for websurfing and wordprocessing which is a waste. All PMs replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back