Gaming rig for Sale-Q6600-8800GTX-Killer NIC-Dual LCD's-Tons more

SwearingCashew

Weaksauce
Dont be afraid to PM REASONABLE OFFERS!

Mouse and keyboard: Microsoft desktop 7000, about 4 months old $60 Shipped http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109012

Case: EnerMax Uber Chakra $85 Shipped new rear fan included

Gaming HDD: WD Raptor 74GB $60 Shipped

Monitor 2: BenQ FP91G+ SOLD LOCAL

Prices are shipped to the lower 48. Some larger items may be a bit more if shipped to the west coast. (I am in NH)

SOLD ITEMS

Memory: OCZ gold 4GB SOLD to cuti7399

NIC Card: Killer NIC K1 SOLD to alcuin

Sound card: Sound Blaster XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional SOLD to boy_wonder

DVD-R drives (1) Lite-on 20x $20ea Shipped 1 SOLD to boy_wonder

Main HDD: Samsung 500GB SOLD to roberto OS: Vista ultimate 64bit SOLD to roberto

Power Supply: OCZ GameXStream 700watt S O L D to hevnbnd

Speakers: Logitech G51 S O L D to hevnbnd

Monitor 1: Envision G22LWK (22") S O L D hevnbnd

DVD-R drives (1) Lite-on 20x SOLD

CPU: Q6600 Sold with MOBO ONLY
Mobo: DFI Blood Iron P35-T2RL S O L D to jimmy69

CPU Cooler: Update ZALMAN 9500A S O L D to jimmy69

GPU: EVGA 8800GTX 768mb S O L D to cougar78

I know I am new here ... but I have been on Anandtech for 3 years.
Heat = 20 and name is Plumcuda1
eBay since 99 250+ rating under t_painting

Ok, I updated what people want if I part it out. first come first served ... so PM me or post DIBS. If I have interest on both forums for the same part ... the time of the post will be the deciding factor.

Thanks.

You got some nice stuff there man. Can't believe you actually paid for a "Killer NIC" though... But anyway, when I have some more cash handy, depending on what's available, I might grab a few items from you.

Free *BUMP* for now, however...

If you weren't firm on teh price, i'd take dibs on the zalman cooler

Up for a good, honest guy - i've dealt with him on Anandtech before!

Thanks!

If you weren't firm on teh price, i'd take dibs on the zalman cooler

Up for a good, honest guy - i've dealt with him on Anandtech before!

Thanks!

I might be able to lower it $5

is it the 8MB Cache or 16MB Cache Raptor?

Not sure ... this drive is older than most everything else. This was in my last system also. How can I tell if its 8 or 16?

if you are able to part, what all will come with the cpu and mobo? box and all? or not everything?

Parting out cpu and motherboard yet? If so what is the price for the q6600 and what is the stepping?

Good Day

Just to answer a question. I will sell the PC .. no monitors, KB, mouse, speakers etc. for $1350 plus shipping. The cost to build this now is over $2100!! Look in the newegg link .. subtract the KB, mouse and speakers .. then add $140 for the mobo ( that isnt listed at newegg) Over $2100. I could meet buyer in New England .... maybe.

Heres the link .. https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...shListNumber=5558185&WishListTitle=for+sale+2

I will have a decision about parting this on Friday. So if anyone is on the fence about a part .... you have til then to decide.

-Cheers

If it helps ... the card has NEVER been overclocked. Nothing on this system has been OC'd for that matter.

Sorry everyone but it looks like the PC is going to stay together. Not enough interest and a replacement laptop would cost the same as if I parted it out. So no sense in it.

Again, sorry it didnt work out.

Back