Screensavers?

Thanatos.

Gawd
So for the past 3 years every computer i used I've installed the ported mac screensaver "Flurry" and I've loved it but it can get old so ive went looking for other screensavers and haven't found anything worthwhile or that isn't spyware filled. I would like something that isn't going to put unneeded load on my CPU and Vid card. Got any suggestions/links?

For those interested in Flurry - http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?skinid=75&libid=40

Umm guess i need to specify im using windows. The flurry i was talking about was ported to windows from a mac.

I would like something that isn't going to put unneeded load on my CPU and Vid card. Got any suggestions/links?

Yeah, set it to blank. Good day. :D

Anywho, there's really not much out there. Do a google for the Vista ported to xp screensavers. The new mystify is NOICE. It works on dual monitor setups too.

There was one back when I used one (now screen goes to sleep after 10 minutes) that was by Digital Dreamscapes or something like that where space ships were flying around, some did battle and others just flew around planets and stuff, very cool. You could also have it set to be your background and when you went inactive it became the screensaver. Was neat.

Edit: it was Desktop Dreamscapes. They have others but Vol 1 is the space one.

Download the Graphical F@H client and use its screensaver mode. Look at pretty protiens folding and help save some lives!

...I just turn my screen off when I'm not using it :p
I got tired of screen savers...could never really find one I liked enough to use.

This sheep thing looks cool, but the quality is so low... theyre like 600x400 videos or something. Hard to fullscreen it even on my laptop, and it will only be worse on my widescreen monitor :(

thats funny, i've been using the exact same one, from kellysoftware.

also i have dual 2408's and it works like a charm. i have mine on the red matrix code.

Just to vouch for this screensaver, it works great and has no nasty extra software.

Clipboard01.jpg

Like a lot here I always make my own.

Downloading screensavers just sounds like trouble.

Think that's how I got my last virus...in 1999.

Back