Its Alive!....kindda

Cold Dark Shadow

[H]F Junkie
Sorry for the shitty pics and yes i forgot to take the plastic off the sides. Try to get better ones tonight
completesff-1.JPG

completesff-2.JPG

Running off the onboard vid for now til the price of a 8800GTX is where i like it :p
Got it up and running last night.

Ultra MicroFly Case
OCZ Gold 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800
Maxtor 320GB HDD (re-badged Seagate)
COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power 650W Power Supply
AMD 5000+ Black Edition CPU
GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H AM2 AMD 690G HDMI Micro ATX MotherBoard
HS/F 5200+ for 5000+BE for now
750GB WD HDD
52 in 1 card reader
Lite-On DVDRW

Stuck the temp probe in the HS of the CPU and its around 26C idle and 29C lite load give or take, not exactly the most accurate way but itll work for now

i could be wrong but it appears as though you're not running your ram in dual channel isnt it supposed to be in slots a and c thats how it is with my board yea im still saving money i was planning to buy that mobo and the efficient opteron on newegg still deciding on which case was leaning toward the lanbox i may need to cut the costs and get a cheaper case

a dual slot cooler would help ur overall case temps since it would be exhausting the hot air in the case out the back the only down side is you will lose at least 1 pci slots

this is my second build using a qpack which is basically the same as the microfly and found temps to be very good never had a temp problem with my hd2900xt , 7900gs , or 6600gts in sli

side note : nice rig u got there

Thanks guys :)
Im glad i finally got it together too lol
Ill get more pics up very soon, been busy the last couple days
Ended up buyin a 8800GTX 768MB cuz newegg had it for 300 and couldnt pass it up

Back