Dear Admins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX-60mancb

n00b
On Sunday March 2, my Father and your member "dabhpr' died. of asbestose cancer. He was a very enthusiastic fan of Hard OCP and I will miss him very Much., I just wanted to thank all of you all here for bringing him so much joy and insite to a world he loved very Much..!!!
Thank you all!!

He will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here he is
3generationssd6.jpg

Sorry to hear about your father, all the best to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss man. My father died at a young age as well. My thoughts are with your family.

Best wishes to your family and yourself through this time of ordeal.

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks for sharing with us. He will be missed for sure.

i´ll pray for you and your family

Props to your dad David. dabhpr was OLDSKEWL [H] and one of our oldest forum members. He will be missed. Our thoughts are with you during your time of loss.

Our prayers are with you and your family.
I lost my father 3 years ago and still miss him every day.
Time heals all wounds, just think back on the good times and know he is in a better place .

David, thank you for letting us know about your dad. It's interesting that he posted here only a few days ago. I like the custom title Kyle gave him, it's very fitting. :)

Oldskewl [H] - Gone but not forgotten

We are like family here, and a lot of us really care about the community. It still tears at my heartstrings that we had a former mod who turned up murdered and it's never been solved. :eek:

Your dad died way too young. I lost mine to cancer as well. My thoughts are with you and yours at this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

And thank you for letting us know, many times we may wonder, but never know....

Wow. Way too young. Very sorry to hear the news, but many thanks for letting us know.

Sorry to here about your Father :(

you have my condolences.

Sorry about your dad.

I lost my dad when he was 50 years old from skin cancer 2 years ago. :(

I lost my grandpa to asbestoses cancer (mesophiloma). He practically lived with the stuff at general electric. Sorry about your loss.

Sorry about your loss. Hell he is my age too. It is a shame for some of us our jobs kill us.

Sorry. That sucks.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

One of my favorite quotes ever...

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
~From a headstone in Ireland

My heart goes out to you and your family. I wish you all brighter days.
I never imagined that I would be so touched by the kindness exhibited here. I am honored to be a part of this great community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back