FS: HUGE!| 8800GTX | AM2 Mobos | P35 | Ram | SATA Hard Drives 3.5" 2.5" | Water WC +

practal

Gawd
I havent sold on here for a few months and Im getting over ran in parts, seriously. Work has kept me very busy so I havent had time to sell builds or do any projects. The stuffs just setting around and I could use the cash so Im clearing out all the extra parts I have.

Prices all include USPS shipping, payment via paypal only. I ship within 3 business days of payment and generaly do priority, not always but usualy. I do combine shipping so youll be paying at least $5 less then the quoted price for each additional item you buy.

My heat is in my sig and I have a WTB list below. If your looking here please take a moment to check out my WTB list. Im not into trading so dont ask, nothing ships without a payment! If you want more detailed pics or have other questions feel free to ask. My responses maybe delayed as I work night so Im usualy not around in the afternoon or evening.

Motherboards:

I use to do a lot of builds for local people. I tend to stock up on motherboards I see on sale so I can fire out cheap system ASAP. These are all boards from that situation. Some have been hooked up to toy with, most for only a few hours, others are unused. They have been placed back in the original packaging and are basicaly the samething youll be getting new. Any missing accessories are noted. I have multiples of some of these so they may still be available even though some one has posted dibs or payment sent. Once they are cleared out they will be moved to the sold box below.

Somehow I managed to miss taking pics of 3 of the Gigabyte boards. Girlfriend is currently out of town with our camera. Pics on those 3 will have to wait until Sunday or Monday.

Abit IP35-E IO Plates - Somehow I turned up a few extras?!?!? Anyways, for those of you missing one heres your chance. $10 Shipped
122_2175.jpg

Asus P5K SE - Complete And Mint In Box. $80 Shipped
122_2178.jpg

Asus P5KPL-VM - I seem to have misplaced the IO plate on this one. All other accessories are included in the box. I was looking at using this as a low power consumption HTPC until the 780G recently launched. The G31 chipset lacks a ddr3 controller (G33 has one even if the board doesnt support ddr3) so it consumes a few watts less. $70 Shipped
122_2180.jpg

Gigabyte GA-M61P-S3 - Complete And Mint In Box. I purchased this board for the initial build of my file server. Decided to go sff when it came in so it saw very little use. This is a veryodd ball board because it is normal ATX but has a 6100 IGP and also 4 PCI slots, something not to common in AMDs camp anymore. $65 Shipped

Gigabyte GA-M61SME-S2 - Complete And Mint In Box. Used this for about a month in a files server. Great little mATX board that does everything its suppose to. $50 Shipped
122_2181.jpg

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L - Complete And Mint In Box. Well know Gigabyte entry level P35. $80 Shipped

Intel DQ965WC - Bare motherboard with no accessories. I wanted to mod a Shuttle T-Series with this picoBTX board. I spent so long looking for it that I had lost intrest by time it came in. The Shuttle is now sold so this has to go too. This picoBTX board "seems" very small (8"x10") next to a mATX board. It takes up so little room that I thought about carving out part of my entertainment stand and having a built in HTPC. However I changed my mind when I realized I didnt need a sixth pc. This supports C2D, DDr2 memory, has integrated DVI, and every other feature of the 965 chipset. Intels CPU support page is a sketchy at best (suppots only e6320 no e6420). I bought a e6400 and it worked fine. This SHOULD support most, if not all, the 65nm chips. Could make a very nice SFF project for someone. $50 Shipped
122_2183.jpg

Expansion Cards:

Creative SoundBlaster Live! PCI Soundcard - Everyone should know what this is. Cheap and works great. $12 Shipped
122_2184.jpg

Koutech IO-PESA201 2 Port SATA300 PCI-E 1X RAID Controller - Used to run a RAID 0 array with the 160GB Seagates below. I used it for a few months and never had a hassle with it. Great to add 2 additional SATA slots to a system or run raid if its not supported by the motherboard, the reason I used it. $20 Shipped
122_2186.jpg

PCI-X 10/100/1000 NIC - FIts in a PCI slot and works great. Intel if I remember correctly but manufacturer isnt clearly marked on it. $12 Shipped
122_2187.jpg

Hard Drives:

I just upgraded to some 750GB hard drives so I have a crap ton of smaller ones to dispose of. Ie made the move to lower power consumption storage drives and 2.5" OS drives otherwise Id still be using them. The maxtors are out of warranty but the Seagates are all good until 2011. Samsung is only a week old so it should be covered as well.
122_2189.jpg

Maxtor 6L200S0 200GB 8MB SATA150 - Bought this new off from someone a year ago, they bought SATA by mistake. Used here and there but not to much time on it. $35 Shipped

Maxtor Diamondmax 10 6B250S0 250GB 16MB SATA150 - This thing has served me
well over the past few years, its been in many systems. $40 Shipped

Seagate ST3160811AS 160GB 8MB SATA300 7200.9 - 2 of these available. They were used in RAID as the OS drive for my first HTPC build. About a year old now and have always been great. These are 3.5" drives but slim, single platter I believe. They run very quiet and very cool. $45 Shipped Each or both for $85

HP 1GB DDR2 667 - Bought some of these for my local builds and have this extra stick laying around. Brand new and unused. $20 Shipped
122_2190.jpg

Wintec AmpX DDR2 675 PC2-5400 (2x1GB) 2GB 3AXD275-2G2SK-R - Used for a few months until I upgraded to 4GB. $35 Shipped
122_2191.jpg

Video Cards:

Evga 8800GTX - Mint In Box with complete retail accessories. I bought this early December 2007 and hardly got a chance to use it. Work has me so busy I dont have time for gaming so it needs a better home. It has less then 50 hours of use under its belt. $360 Shipped
122_2192.jpg

Watercooling:

I went with water cooling last year for around 1-2 months. I upgrade frequently and found it to be to much work so I stopped using it. All of this stuff is hardly used and been setting around untouched for almost a year.

Swiftech MCP350 Pump with Petra Tech Top Flow Mod - This was the pump in my loop. Went with the MCP350 because reviews said it had lower noise then the MCP355. It will come with the Petra Top installed and the original top. $75 Shipped
122_2196.jpg

Swiftech MCR120-QPK SIngle 120mm Rad - Dont quite me on the model but I believe its the one I listed. Im fairly certain its a Swiftech and looks identical to the picks of the mdel mentioned. Great shape and works very well. $25 Shipped
122_2197.jpg

Various Watercooling Goodies - These are random small items that I dont see anyone wanting to buy individualy. If you buying some of my other stuff and want to pick them up for cheap, let me know.
122_2198.jpg

Various Items:

D-Link DGL-4100 GamerLounge Gigabit Gaming Router - Bought right before Christmas last year and never used, got the wireless version for Christmas. Found it in a box and didnt exen remember I had it. Flawless condition besides some dust. $85 Shipped
122_2199.jpg

HDMI To DVI 6FT Heavily Shielded Cord - Brand New and Unused. $10 Shipped
122_2200.jpg

Mitsumi Black 3.5" Floppy Drive - Works and in good shape. $13 Shipped
122_2202.jpg

Stealth Blu-Ray Movie - Brand New and Sealed. Got this as a gift but dont own a Blu Ray player $13 Shipped
100_0912.jpg

WTB List:

AM2 CPU Cooler For $25 or less. Looking for something that cools better then stock with less noise.

Black Card Reader For 3.5" Bay

Sold:

Abit IP35-E
Asus P5K-E Wifi-AP Edition
Asus P5k-VM
CoolRAD 22T
DTek DB-1 Pump
Gigabyte GA-MA790FX-DS5
Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1600
Logitech Harmony 550 Advanced Universal Remote
Samsung HM08HHI 80GB 5400RPM 8MB 256MB Flash Hybrid 2.5" Notebook Harddrive
Seagate ST3250620AS 250GB 16MB SATA300 7200.10
Swiftech Apogee GT

I have an AC Ryan eSATA Cardreader 50++ if you're interested. Probably $15 shipped in the lower 48.

PM sent on the card reader and a potential buyer for some stuff ;)

Abit IP35-E
What version of the mobo is this? intrested
Nokia

Motherboards:

I use to do a lot of builds for local people. I tend to stock up on motherboards I see on sale so I can fire out cheap system ASAP. These are all boards from that situation. Some have been hooked up to toy with, most for only a few hours, others are unused. They have been placed back in the original packaging and are basicaly the samething youll be getting new. Any missing accessories are noted. I have multiples of some of these so they may still be available even though some one has posted dibs or payment sent. Once they are cleared out they will be moved to the sold box below.

Been busy with work, swamped with PMs and emails. Catching up on them now...

Back