On FIRE! Antec 900 59.99 MIR + 9.99 shipping @ Newegg

Pretty good deal I must say, nice find.

Buy.com had the same deal plus free shipping last week, but it died quickly. So while this is Hot, you might do a little better if you can wait.

It sure looks cool and it allows more 120mm than my Ultra Aluminus case but I have got to ask... how much better is it?

I am trying to Overclock my rig but without resorting to Water Cooling so, would I be doing that much better with this case just because of the 2 extra fans and the Bling Factor?

I cover up all LEDs with tape. This case would be a nightmare to me.

I just got mine from buy.com for $40 AR w/ FS. It's a nice case but why god didn't they make it easier for wire management, I can see it's going to be a pain.

i'd jump if i didn't have some of those rebrand lian li's from bestbuy...though personally anything with the term "mid tower" terrifies me anymore. I like big and roomy ;)

I just noticed that this is a STEEL case, I thought they were a No-No for Gaming rigs? What am I missing here?

Why is steel a no no? I've used them all my life... Antec is one of my favorite case makers.

I cover up all LEDs with tape. This case would be a nightmare to me.

Could do like I did and sell off all the Antec fans and replace them with Yate Loons. I was able to sell the Antecs for considerably more than the Yate Loons cost me.

Could do like I did and sell off all the Antec fans and replace them with Yate Loons. I was able to sell the Antecs for considerably more than the Yate Loons cost me.

Love Yate Loons, I get them for fairly cheap at Jab-tech.com :)

Back