Intel C2Q Q6600 $179.99 Plus Shipping

Holy Christ, now thats a hot deal. Anyone that needs to upgrade has to bite on this one.

Got an error when I tried to check out....returned me to the main page. :mad:

Damn good deal for the price, if I didnt just buy a Q9450, I would have had to bite....

Got an error when I tried to check out....returned me to the main page. :mad:

Got the same error, just go back to the link and try to check out again, youll be fine. It has to do with the estimate shipping dont bother. I was gonna buy 4 and sell em on ebay, but its not really worth it.

damn , just what i wanted . go to hell q9450 .

edit : they dont have very good reviews on resellerratings.com .

Sonofa...my Q6600 just came in today from NewEgg. At this price it's tempting to order a 2nd one for my wifes PC.....damnit OP!

Holy Crap!! This is white hot, blistering, scolding... damn!

Holy Crap!! This is white hot, blistering, scolding... damn!

Yeah, I got my order in after all. I had to call them, and then ended up using the STANDARD SERVER link to check out with. Nice find OP, and thanks! :cool:

Ive ordered from them before too, not a bad company. They did just mysteriously just not process one of my orders once. It was just hanging there, and even though it existed, they made me replace it, and it was out of stock at that point. other wise they where fine.

Fry's online is fine for me...never had a problem.

Edit: sold out online :(.

Dammit, I just O/C my E6300 to 2.8ghz and my 88gt as well and I don't really know if this is worth the upgrade or not just for playing SP FPS games... guys I need a push, tell me why I need it please? :D

Dagnabit! This shows up a few days after I purchase a Q6600 for $225! At least I know mine is G0.. And it sold out really fast so I probably wouldn't have gotten one anywho, ok I feel better ;)

Back in stock. Tried to check out with my 179 price, but it showed as 259 at the final confirmation page. Price changed back to retail.

A friend of mine got Fry's BM to price match MC and knock off $10... so $189+tax.

I was going to head over there but: Fry's = 1 hour, MC = 10 minutes.

Dagnabit! This shows up a few days after I purchase a Q6600 for $225! At least I know mine is G0.. And it sold out really fast so I probably wouldn't have gotten one anywho, ok I feel better ;)

Pretty sure the current Q6600's are all G0's....

You HAD to get my hopes up, and then this be sold out. I could REALLY use the PPD boost for SMP folding.
-Ghent

Got my confirmation. Fingers crossed that the next email will include tracking info instead of cancel details. :p

At least it wasn't cancelled. :rolleyes:

Dear xxxxxxxx:

Thank you for your order. We apologize but the item(s) you
ordered are currently out of stock and we are unable to provide
a definite ship date at this time. However, we continually
receive new merchandise in our warehouse and we hope to fulfill
your order within the next thirty days or sooner if possible.

At this time, your order is still pending and will ship as soon
as the item(s) are in stock. Your order number is xxxxxxxxxx.

If you would prefer to cancel, change, or check the status of
your order, you may do so at anytime prior to shipment by
calling customer service at 1-(877)688-7678 (International
customers may call 1(408)350-1484, or e-mail us at
[email protected]. If you choose to cancel your order
we will provide a full and prompt refund of any charges which
you may have incurred for unshipped items.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for choosing Frys.com

Sincerely,

Frys.com
Customer Service

Back