FS+FT: CPU's ; Graphics Cards ; Mobo Combo ; PSU ; Optical Drives ; Networking Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchhamlin

Limp Gawd
Calculate shipping from zip 14420.

Most of this stuff is just laying around and is a waste of space. Make an offer, i'll end up throwing it all away.

TAKE THE REST OF IT FOR $50!

==================
CPU's
==================
-Intel Celeron 400mhz Socket PGA370 ($2)
-2x Intel Pentium II Models: SL2U4 and SL2S5 ($8 for both or $6 a piece)
-1x Intel Pentium III with Heatsink Model: SL35D ($6)

==================
Networking
==================
-Siemens Gigaset SE567 Wireless DSL Modem with frontier filters and all cables ($40)
-Single LAN Port PCI Card ($5)

==================
CD/DVD Drives + Floppy Drives
==================
-2x CD reader's ($4 a piece)

==================
Wants:
==================

-2x2GB sticks of dual channel RAM
-Cheap digital camera
-120mm Case Fans

==================
Sold
==================
-EVGA 7900GTX 512MB SLI Ready PCI-e Video Card ($150) - SOLD! [Trade with "TFM"]
-2GB (1x2GB) sticks of G.Skill Dual Channel DDR2 800 PC6400 Desktop RAM ($30) - SOLD [To "htne"]
-Nikon Nikkor DX AF-S 18-70mm 1:3.5-4.5G ED Ø67 (with "flower" lens shade) [To "skriefal"]
-Arctic Cooling Freeze Pro 7 Heatsink+Fan ($20) - SOLD [To "Glyphor"]
-Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume 4 ($10) - SOLD [To "azuros"]
-Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume 3 ($8) - SOLD [To "azuros"]
-Size 5: 14 Carat Yellow Gold Sapphire Ring (Have pictures on demand) ($50) - TRADE [With "azuros"]
-Dell 170w ATX PSU ($5) - SOLD [To "Tolyngee"]
-Dell 200w ATX PSU ($5) - SOLD [To "Tolyngee"]
-1x IDE to USB 2.0 bridges (Retail for about $20) (My price: $8 each) - SOLD [To "Tolyngee"]
-5x Floppy drives ($3 a piece) - SOLD [To "Tolyngee"]
-10GB Desktop IDE ($3) - SOLD [To "Tolyngee"]
-CompUSA NAS (Network Attached Storage) unit (Power LED light doesn't turn on, the wire came loose and broke off... STILL WORKS) with a 60GB Hard Drive ($40) - TRADE [With "wdb1966"]
-GIGABYTE 965P-DS3 (Rev 2.0) Great OC'er! ($75) - SOLD [To "GST-97"]
-Super Flower s-550W 4-fan with 3 fan speeds with a click of a button! [Picture available on request] ($30) - SOLD [To "MR_PERFECT"]

ttt.... i dont know why there are three replies from me at the same exact time... wierd? well... sorry about that mods.

wish i would of seen it sooner.i would of bought this.i just bought one off newegg for 59,but it only has 4 usb ports.that sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back