Light Cycle Scene from Tron ‘Sweded’

Terry Olaes

I Used to be the [H] News Guy
Ok, I’m posting this because I’m a huge geek and I thought it was just way cool. “Sweding” is an amateur reenactment of a movie and was made popular by the movie Be Kind, Rewind. French filmmakers gave the treatment to the light cycle scene from Tron and, well, you just have to see it for yourself. I like some of the outtakes at the end too.

That was soooooo cool! I am a massive TRON fan. The work that went in to that was amazing.

I am very impressed... thanks for sharing.

Wow, that's dedication. I love that movie and that is one of my favorite scenes from that movie. Very cool.

I never watched the movie or played the game or its re-make. Though I did play the Tron 2.0 demo for like 5 minutes. The thing is, I really liked this clip. I don't really know why but it was very nicely done. Cool++

That movie was really disappointing. It looked much funnier in the commercials.

Which one? the Jack Black movie, or TRON. As far as the remake of TRON goes. That actually looked better than the scene in the real movie:eek:. LOL, for me it was much easier to watch.:D

Which one? the Jack Black movie, or TRON. As far as the remake of TRON goes. That actually looked better than the scene in the real movie:eek:. LOL, for me it was much easier to watch.:D

The jack black movie, Be Kind Rewind.

Back