Nintendo DS - What game(s) are you playing right now?

nanoMeter

Weaksauce
Besides PC gaming I thoroughly enjoy the DS.

I recently purchased PL&The Curious Village so I'm playing that and trying to finish up Starfox. But, I'm wanting to gauge other players on what's popular or good right now to maybe determine my next purchase. (I like any fun game so specific genres don't matter).
I'm actually considering that Daffy Duck game but dunno....

My favorites are Zelda and Brain Age 2. I'll admit, pretty much use it as a glorified sudoku machine these days, but Zelda was a great game that utilized all aspects of the NDS!

Oh yeah forgot about zelda. I do recall hearing it was super easy and short, so with that in mind would it still be a keeper purchase? Are there any side-games that keep it going sort of like New SMB, apart from the *main* game?

that new Ninja Gaiden game is out. i played the demo and it was really smooth and the controls felt good.

Have finished all the puzzles in Picross but I still try to better some times once in a while. Also just about through Professor Layton and The Curious Village.

I've been playing Contra 4, Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, and Hotel Dusk: Room 215. All excellent games.

Just finished Layton and AW: Days of Ruin, working on FF12: Revenant Wings.

Get the first Advance Wars, too; in many ways funner than AW:DOR.

Play through the Phoenix Wright series, I've got to try Apollo Justice next.

Hotel Dusk was like slow suicide. Great story, but the text displays at a first grade level. I'm a speed reader and after an hour returned the game. The text speed drove me nuts (same with most adventure games for DS :()

Magical Starsign is a good RPG, and Jewel Quest is a must play.

Mostly Professor Layton lately. With other peeps I play Bomberman Land.

Mario Kart. That is all....then probably nothing when the Wii version comes out in 10 days :)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

I'll work on FFXII: Revenant Wings next.

Layton for me. After that's done, I think my DS will get a rest as nothing is interesting me for it until Fire Emblem DS and Luminous Arc 2.

Hmm... I still have to do Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and FFXII: Revenant Wings. Then I'll probably pick up Prof. Layton.

Picross and Shiren mostly with a touch of FF: Crystal Chronicles thrown in...

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and doing some of the postgame bonus quests in Etrian Odyssey.

I'm thinking of picking up Ninja Gaiden or Professor Layton next.

I've beat zelda and phoenix wright:ace attourney.

Now i'm on Phoenix Wright : trials and tribulations and i still play worms open warfare 2 i think it's called, amazingly good worms game.

Also have to recommend Hotel Dusk if you haven't played that, i loved it.

i love professor layton right now... stoped playing zelda to play it.... some of the puzzles mess with me for a while.... game can make me mad sometimes but very fun

finished zelda, now I'm trying to collect the last power ups and ship items (5 to go!) and finished FF12 just not the last mission =/

Back