Fatal1ty Professional Gaming Headset @ Buy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought these. They are quite nice for the money. Only pale very slightly in comparison to my Sennheiser HD-535's and sound way better than most headphones. For $40 these are a great price.

We had a thread on this a couple weeks ago, but it got locked for some reason unbeknownst to us mere mortals.

I bit, and I absolutely love these babies. The sound is pretty good and they are REALLY COMFORTABLE. They are the most comfortable cans I've ever owned and I've owned a bunch.

At the $80 street price they normally go for they are a good deal, but for $40 it's a KILLER deal. If you miss out on these you'll be sorry!

I bought these cans, they are very comfortable but the sound they produce are average compared to some other cans. My set really lacks solid bass and if turned up 90%+ the sounds begins to distort. Also my mute button seems broken too, the light does not turn on at all.

We had a thread on this a couple weeks ago, but it got locked for some reason unbeknownst to us mere mortals.

I bit, and I absolutely love these babies. The sound is pretty good and they are REALLY COMFORTABLE. They are the most comfortable cans I've ever owned and I've owned a bunch.

At the $80 street price they normally go for they are a good deal, but for $40 it's a KILLER deal. If you miss out on these you'll be sorry!
I usually have problems with my head sweating because the foam of the headphones pushes my ears against the side of my head, but not with these. The foam actually goes AROUND my ears. They've been great so far.

I bit as well. Used a freely available 5% off coupon, making it $37.99 with free shipping. Good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back