Cloud15x's FS only Thread - mostly WC stuff

Hades16x

2[H]4U
updated 5/17/08 and prices dropped!

Well if you're looking at this thread, then you probably spend some time in our WC subforum so you'll probably remember my DangerDen MC-TDX vs Dtek Fuzion testing.

I'm finally ready to sell my left over stuff off. Price are shipped. I will only accept PayPal, but I'm unsure why people don't like CC PayPal. Since I don't know why, I'll accept it. I will only ship once my PayPal has been credited. Prices are firm. If you buy multiple items, I will subtract any extra shipping charges, so you're not double charged for it.

I apologize that I'm demanding a lot, even though my Heatware is low, but I feel that with all of my work, it should prove that I'm a legit person.

DangerDen 1/2inch Fillport with allen wrench. Didn't use. Have brand new 1/2inch metal hole saw also. Will provided pics if needed on hole saw. $10 shipped each, $18 for both
DSC00067.jpg

I know no one will want 2x these 120mm Lian Li fans but they're Given to BigJ

Last but not least, I have a Thermochill PA 120.3. I doubt this one will sell, but make offer if my price is too high and you want it. Wiretap and I accidentally drilled a small hole into it. I fixed it with JB weld, and used it without leaks. On a unfortunate turn of events, my fan controller broke, allowing my water temp to almost boil. I think this increase in temps re opened up the hole. When I pressurize it, there is the slightness of a single leak, but I cant find where its coming from. I don't know the price to fix, of if it's possible, but I know some automotive shops can repair radiators, but for how long I don't know. If it's unsaleable, please tell me and I will remove. Comes with 1/2inch plastic barbs. Sold to gnrfan228

Thermaltake Flow TX Plus 3/8inch barbs. Didn't end up using since my 1/2inch TT barbs didn't fit. Sold to Naja002

First up is an extra DTek Fuzion nozzle kit Given to itsukisama.

DangerDen MC-TDX (Tested, and no leaks) Sold to Taodragon00

DangerDen x38(Tested, and no leaks) Sold to Down8.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Bump me, Ill bump you.

Thanks,
Michael

BIGJ pointed out that my fans didnt have the size, nor how many I had, so I added that. He may also be taking them pending for now.

Updated, reorganized and pictures removed of sold merchandise. Prices also dropped.

Also, looking to buy a PCI sound card, probably the xfi fatality without IO panel. LMK

Interested in the X38 block, but won't do PayPal.

If you'll discuss other arrangements, PM me.

Free bump, otherwise.

Back