10% Off Coupon Code for CrazyPC.com 5/18 thru 6/1

cyberdeity

Weaksauce
Received this via an email advertisement since I've ordered from them before. The Liquid Neon CFL is the coolest light I've ever seen. :) Here is a copy & paste of the portion of the email relating to the code for details:

CrazyPC is pleased to offer 10% off to on all orders placed during Memorial Day Sale. Coupon starts 5/18/08 and ends 6/1/08. Simply enter the following coupon code at check out:

CPCMEMORIAL

Be sure to select the Redeem Coupon button after entering the code to apply the discount!

Details: Coupon Expires 6/1/08. Valid for US only. Coupon applies to most items in our store. However some items are excluded. The following list of items are not eligible for the coupon discount: Coolit Freezone, Lian-Li Cases, Enermax Power Supplies, DACAL Libraries, ECT Mach II and Mach II GT Cooler Units, Freezone. Other items may be excluded. This offer may not be combined with other coupons, rebates, or discounted shipping.

lets say i wanted to buy this item Swiftech H20-220 Compact Liquid Cooling Kit comes out to 161.99 after code

newegg has it for 145.98

no deal there huh are there any deals on crazypc.com that are worth considering when using this code ?

Umm, the D-tek Fuzion v2 block? They want $60 for it, and that's what the original version seems to go for elsewhere... However the V2 also has the "Pro" mount set included, retails for ~$10..So, ~$54 for a ~$70 block/mount is a pretty good deal IMO. Although, no pin mount inluded (that's extra), but who around here really wants that? $53.10 for the V1 version of the block.

... The Ximgatek S1283 - $33.30 w/ discount. Their pre-code price is +/- same as everywhere else... Although w/ Newegg you often have free shipping...

$37.80 for the Swiftech Apogee GT block, $40+shipping @ the Egg..

Thanks! I think I'm going to be looking at that Saitek Cyborg. Been waiting for a good greenlit keyboard to come out.

CrazyPC has always had great service. I just might put this coupon to use.

Back