Looking for a buddy key for AOC please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doox00

2[H]4U
If anyone has a buddy key they are not planning on using I would appreciate it please.

thanks!

Oh yeah. I forgot about those.

I would love a hookup if anyone has one. I've got the rig to run it (e4300 OCed to 3.02ghz, 8800GT 512mb, 4 gigs of RAM, creative xfi, abit ab9 quadGT), so I would love to put the game through it's paces.

Thanks!

PM me one. I've very interested in trying this out as it looks like it's right up my alley. And I can't take anymore WoW.

These come with the game right? I am about to leave to purchase the game and should be back in about 30-45. I'll be sure to pass my buddy pass on to anyone that needs one. First PM will get it granted I land myself a copy.

Thanks,
k

doox00 got it first @ 7:50. I'll let you know how it goes Archer. doox I'll message you the key right after I register. Uninstalling WoW. =D

Thanks

Where the hell are the buddy keys? I went to my account at register.ageofconan.com and couldn't find em.

Yea. I can't seem to find the buddy pass. In the box it says you must register to get the buddy pass and there is an area on the little insert to write the buddy pass down. However, after registering, there is no option to obtain the so called pass..

***Update***

Apparently generating a guest pass is not available until the actual game goes live. doox - I will generate a guest pass tomorrow and send it your way as soon as I am able to.

Sorry for the troubles.

k

Is there any way to download the client, use a buddy pass to get started, then pay for a full subscription when the days are up? I know Blizzard offers this for WoW players. In short, I don't mind not having the box and DVD's.

I found the open beta client for download, but I'm not sure if it can be used with a buddy key...and if so, will it allow me to pay for an entire month subscription when the buddy key expires. It would suck driving to the store for DVD's if the client is available somewhere. I checked the official site but all they show for sale is retail boxes.

can i have one also please. i realy wanna try and test this game otu and see if ti runs well on my machine

I guess I'll get in line for one, too. Thanks in advance. :D

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm just going to buy the game after work.

they may keep the current system of downloading it i believe.

funcom.cachefly.net/AoC-US-EarlyAccess.exe

its a torrent style download that is the full client people had to use to play the 3 day early access, buddy keys will more than likely use the full code also.

expect your download to take 12hrs+ its a 13GB download and the speed is not that great either well at least for me it wasn't. I downloaded between 200KB/sec to 600KB/Sec =/

I would love a trial key as well...
If anyone has one they can share with me...
thanks in advance.

If someone has an extra buddy pass I'd love to test my machine out on AoC...PM me..Thanks in advance

I'd adore a buddy key. Anyone who PM's me one wins 10,000 internets to be used at their own discretion.

anyone know what the buddy key entails? like how long you can play and stuff like that?

also would like a key if someone has one available, PM me please :)

I would like one as well, I've got a LOTRO buddy key, or libble invite to trade

I just ordered my copy. Should be here tomorrow or Thursday. If you would like my buddy code shoot me a PM and once I haev it I'll send it your way.

Buddy keys are not available yet!!!!

They are saying that it will be few days.

I would also like to get my hands on one, as a WoW junkie I'd like to check it out before I drop the premium for the game.

I'm looking for a buddy pass for this also if someone will have an extra. I wasn't around for the open beta and I've learned I need to start trying MMOs before I run out and buy them at release.

i'm looking for a buddy pass as well, i guess... AoC looks pretty interesting. I still have a "gift" of Half-life 2 sitting in my Steam account that I could trade with someone to sweeten the deal... ;)

just PM me if anyone is interested...

If anyone here wouldn't mind giving me a buddy pass, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for the link etjr, I have the client files now. :cool:

Put me on the list for a buddy key if anyone has one.

I would love to try this game out as WOW is getting a little old. I would really appreaciate a buddy key if anyone can spare one.

Like some of the others in this thread I'm getting a little tired of WoW and would like to be able to try the game before buying it. If anyone has a buddy key they wouldn't mind parting with I'd like one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back