Gallery of my Wrapped Stacker 830

RidicRick

n00b
Just finished my CoolMaster and would like to share it with you all. Have not benchmarked it yet since my upgrades. Went from 780i to 790i Ultra, 8gb OCZ DDR2 800mhz to 4gb OCZ Reaper DDR3 1333mhz, EVGA 8800GTX Superclocked 768mb to EVGA 9800GX2 1gb, the rest is the same as before...Kensfield Quad Core Q6600 CPU, Ultra Thermal Electric Cooler, three Thermaltake High Performance 120mm Fans, one Bgears fan with LED temp display, three samsung 500gb SATA 300 drives, cyber snipa tracer mouse pad, Saitek GM3200 laser gaming mouse, microsoft reclusa gaming keyboard, blue ray dvd player/burner, and Vista x64
All 3dmark06 Benchmarks with old setup were in the 13,000's not overclocked and I will post my new benchmarks when I have time.

RidicPC01.jpg

RidicPC02.jpg

RidicPC03.jpg

RidicPC04.jpg

RidicPC05.jpg

RidicPC06.jpg

RidicPC07.jpg

RidicPC08.jpg

RidicPC09.jpg

RidicPC10.jpg

RidicPC11.jpg

RidicPC12.jpg

RidicPC13.jpg

RidicPC14.jpg

RidicPC15.jpg

RidicPC16.jpg

My business setup below..
Dell XPS 420 quad core with 9800GT and two 24" LCD's for my graphic designing.
RidicPC17.jpg

wow, thats pretty cool. Did you design that yourself??

Normally I don't like things that, eh busy but it really fits the curves of the case well and looks great - nice work

I can't tell from the pictures, but what did you do as far as keeping it so the case can breath? Aren't the majority of the sides and front of that case a mesh type material? Did you poke out every hole or something after applying the decal? Like the other person said, i'm not huge on that type of thing really, but that doesn't mean it's not a good job. Pretty neat though. I'm assuming you did that yourself as it looks like you've got decal printers or something in the background of the last pic.

He had another thread here. From that thread I can answer some questions real quick:

Savoy, it's not a paint job. It's a case wrap.

CLock3, he didn't poke holes for the mesh yet in the last thread. Yeah, he did it himself and runs a business.

Thanks everyone for the comments, I have actually decided to poke out all the holes in it, started last night and taking forever!! However, next time I will print on perforated vinyl for the mesh parts (perforated vinyl is the same as the rear windows of trucks when you see a large fancy graphic on them, it has small holes so you can see out just fine) this will allow the case to breath without spending hours poking holes and it will pretty much look identical to what it does now.

And I did design this sytle using an assortment of different graphics from my graphic dvd collections. I have no name for it yet though! LOL I have always painted my cases in the past but now its much easier to just design, print, wrap, and be able to remove my design at anytime and apply a new one.

how much did that cost?
would it be possible for anyone to do it?
is it time consuming to apply the wrap?

sorry..lol.. i meant gx2 not gtx... getting confused with my work machine I think.. Anyone could wrap a case, just takes some patience and understanding how to quickly heat the vinyl and stretch it a bit. This was my first PC wrap and took a few hours (an entire day from design, print, laminate, and apply). I am not starting a store on here or anything but if you are interested you can email me at [email protected] and I can help you with a pc wrap. And many of the cases do not have as many curves as this one either (but some have more of course). The next case I am wrapping this week is a Antec P180 and it will take no skill and only about 20 minutes to apply.

Back