Palit 9600GT 512MB GDDR3 Sonic (Overclocked Version) $129 AR($15) +S/H

wolf2009

[H]ard|Gawd
ZZF have Palit 9600GT Sonic Edition for $139.99+ S/H .

Use Coupon Code ZZF7955W10 to get the final price to 129.99 + S/H

Pics :

a5atec.jpg

2ebbbj9.jpg

The price at Newegg is 169.99 + S/H .

Interface
PCI Express 2.0 x16

Core clock 700MHz
Memory Clock 2000MHz
Shader clock 1750MHz

Nvidia Default Reference Clocks - > ( 650/1800/1600 Mhz )

Ports
HDMI 1
DVI 2

Other Ports

1 x Display port
1 x S/PDIF In port

General

Max Resolution 2560 x 1600
SLI Supported Yes
Cooler With Fan
Dual-Link DVI Supported Yes

HDCP Ready Yes

Features

Palit Exclusive Overclocked Design
4 Display Output Ports
3-Phase Power Supply
Optical SPDIF input port for HDMI audio

In Short this is the best 9600GT u can find whether for gaming needs or HTPC build (with so many outputs)
This card is not based on nvidia's reference design . Palit makes top quality products and this card has 3-phase power design(as opposed to the generally used 2-phase) which ensures cleaner and stable power suply which improves overclocking and reduces temperature.

NOTE : A common misconception about PALIT is that u have to ship to Hong Kong for RMA which is totally untrue. Their RMA Centre is in Indiana for USA.

This card is not based on nvidia's reference design . Palit makes top quality products and this card has 3-phase power design(as opposed to the generally used 2-phase) which ensures cleaner and stable power suply which improves overclocking and reduces temperature.

wow- an hdmi port, display port, AND two dvi ports! you know this should be the deal to go for... instead of paying $220 now and waiting for a rebate on a 8800gts G92, i can save $100 up front and have a video card that will last MANY years in whatever htpc it would get thrown into. and for now, itll run the newest games too in my main gaming rig.

Dang, I didn't even know this card existed until now. Slick design!

It has 4 monitor ports does it mean it supports it? Be nice as hell since I have two regular monitor and an HDTV to power.

EDIT: Sweet price went down a little bit, I used the coupon and got 2 day shipping for the total price of $150.52. Better than my 3870 lol.... First time I bought nVidia for my own system in over 5 years.

apparently so...

GeForce™ 9600GT Sonic, the 3D graphics solution for the future, is the world’s first graphics card simultaneously supports DisplayPort, HDMI, dual Dual-Link DVI, and CRT outputs, further extends the possibility of this graphics card

THIS CARD ONLY SUPPORTS 2 MONITORS AT ONCE

I was unware of this when I bought it. It will not do 2x dvi out and then hdmi out. For anybody that is wondering. Just thought it might help some people.

Aah 139.99 + Shipping.. And this coupon code is good all month so I'll pick one up later this week. Only thing left is my MB and my upgrade is complete.

THIS CARD ONLY SUPPORTS 2 MONITORS AT ONCE

I was unware of this when I bought it. It will not do 2x dvi out and then hdmi out. For anybody that is wondering. Just thought it might help some people.

if anyone wants to view 3 or 4 monitors just go SLI baby! at these prices why not buy two or more

if anyone wants to view 3 or 4 monitors just go SLI baby! at these prices why not buy two or more

last time I checked, SLi didn t work on dual monitors...

great deal on a great card by the way.

To anyone that has this card, could you do me a HUGE favor and measure it? I need to see if it will fit in my LC16M HTPC case. I have just under 9" to work with unless I can find a shorter DVD drive.

To anyone that has this card, could you do me a HUGE favor and measure it? I need to see if it will fit in my LC16M HTPC case. I have just under 9" to work with unless I can find a shorter DVD drive.

its 22cm in length, which is 8.7 inch .

http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/palit9600gtsonic/3.html

this page shows the length. i think if u take off the yellow shroud , that may further reduce the length as the card is not going to get that hot in HTPC , and otherwise also it has an awesome cooler.

so this works for u ?

Now $129.99 after the coupon code before shipping..

Why can't payday be tomorrow - ugh!

Can someone whose received this card comment on the audio out? Does it passthrough audio through the HDMI? Is the digital out onboard to the card or is it also a passthrough.

thanks

Man, I really feel like getting this. I'm not sure if it's worth the cost over my 7800gt though, especially since the 2xx cards are coming out soon. Still, I don't feel like paying over $200 for a video card anymore.

Man, I really feel like getting this. I'm not sure if it's worth the cost over my 7800gt though, especially since the 2xx cards are coming out soon. Still, I don't feel like paying over $200 for a video card anymore.

u'll be very happy with this . this will be roughly double ur current card . There's no game except crysis that this card cannot max out. Crysis is playable with everything on High .

Can someone whose received this card comment on the audio out? Does it passthrough audio through the HDMI? Is the digital out onboard to the card or is it also a passthrough.

thanks
Ya, it comes with a short fiber optic cable in the box which you just chain from your soundcard to the videocard, then it supposedly passes that through HDMI along with the video.

The fan is loud as hell at 100% (startup), but luckily it cools well enough at 50% or whatever it normally runs at.

u'll be very happy with this . this will be roughly double ur current card . There's no game except crysis that this card cannot max out. Crysis is playable with everything on High .

only if his processor is fast enough. if his rig is a couple years old it will actually bottleneck the card a little... but not much to worry about. with an opty165 i can run grid on max settings 1650x1080 but only 4xmsaa to get vsync smoothly. plenty good, but others are running higher res and more aa with core2's and such on a g92 card.

q6600

I don't really care if I can run the game at max settings, high or medium. I just want to run my games fast at 1680x1050 which means I want >= 60fps. And the cheaper I can get this, now, the better.

Ok, I bit. I was debating between this and 8800gt, but I hear the 8800gt runs much hotter. The room my computer is in gets upwards to 95 degrees during the summer, so I wanted something that runs as cool as possible.

I did second day air because I'm an impatient bastard. Hopefully this card is as fast as people say it is.

Back