DarthBeavis Project Log: ATI Cherry X

DarthBeavis

2[H]4U
This is an AMD/ATI, Danger Den, Crucial, Smooth Creations, IZ3d, and Performance PC's sponsored project . . . .

The build's pupose is to showcase the Spider platform and Crossfire X. I am basically building a Ruby-like chick who will be known as Cherry X (Cherry for her red hair and X for Crossfire X). The project will premier at PDXLAN 12 in July

The computer will be housed in a powerpack backpack. Cherry X will have dual plasma weapons that slide over each hand.

Step 1: Aquire the mannequin:

Nice proportions!

Well I got a new tshirt on her (temporary clothing) and got her some cool boots . . .

CPU Killah cooked up a prototype of her power pack. We still have to add a place to mount the GPUS (I have two 15" PCI-E ribbons so they do not have to be right on the mobo).

He will make the unit a bit taller so we can watercool the cpu. The PSU will be mounted in the mannequin. I think we will use a single Feser 240 rad to cool it all (not meant for maximum ocing folks).

He also designed part of the plasma pistols.

Her outfit is finished and on the way to me . . .the belt has a built in Orbital Matrix Typhoon . . .

ruby2lj6.jpg

ruby3qm9.jpg

ruby5lz9.jpg

spidertopni0.jpg

waistband2qe7.jpg

Max: I feel like an asshole. This had better work.
Garry: This is just a blueprint guys, now how do you like it?
Max, Ian: Bigger tits.
Max: Go! Go! Go!
Garry: Give em the knee shooters.

OH MY, this is gonna be very Weird Science-ish... and awesome!

Dude, with that power pack... nice layout, but are you using a 90° right angle adaptor (like a riser) for the PCIe graphics card? They DO exist, mind you, even flexible ones - just recently googled up a company that can build them to order, any size, any length.

Dude, with that power pack... nice layout, but are you using a 90° right angle adaptor (like a riser) for the PCIe graphics card? They DO exist, mind you, even flexible ones - just recently googled up a company that can build them to order, any size, any length.

I have two 15" flexible ones right here, as well as a 6" and a 3"

Tested one already

The company I use only guarantees them up to 15"

Just got her dressed . . .

Also got red Ballistix Tracer with red spreader, pcb, the LEDS from sponsor Crucial!!!

that mannequin is completely out of proportion (the bottom half anyways) :p

This looks like it could be interesting...and kind of odd at the same time, still this could be just as mind blowing as the autopsy build.

You going to put some tattoos on it of the various vendors that donated?

I love looking at your work. However, the first thing that came to mind on this one (when just glancing over the top of the thread) was "WHO'S THE HOOKER!?? YOU SONUVA..." Then I realized it was a mannequin, damnit.

I think that when the PC is powered on and booting it should play the "Simply Irresistible soundtrack"

Hey DB, are you under any type of NDA about the 1066 Ballistix in the pic? I want to know if those are tracers and if those are 2x2gb kits. What color are the leds if they are tracer?

I'm guessing with all the detail you put into her, she's probably anatomically correct? :D

Suddenly I don't feel so geeky for having a life-sized Elle McPherson cutout standing in a corner for 10 years. :p

This is somehow the most awesome casemod ever AND the most creepy casemod ever.

But I'm sure we've all at some point said "You know, having my computer in a box is nice and all, but what I REALLY need to do is house my PC inside a female mannequin with gigantic tits."

Yeah, that makes sense.

The most pressing question is: Will it have its own integrated fleshlight located in the appropriate..........orifice? :eek:

absolutely amazing as usual DB, glad to see you are still "modding"

did you ever mod that sheep I sent ya few yrs back? =P

This is somehow the most awesome casemod ever AND the most creepy casemod ever.

But I'm sure we've all at some point said "You know, having my computer in a box is nice and all, but what I REALLY need to do is house my PC inside a female mannequin with gigantic tits."

Yeah, that makes sense.

Beats having a Stacker 830 in your room like I do.

Though it would get kinda creepy waking up in the middle of the night to a creepy looking imitation of a person staring at you.

Especially if they have glowing eyes.

The most pressing question is: Will it have its own integrated fleshlight located in the appropriate..........orifice? :eek:

You mean three fleshlights? You know, since they make 3 for the various...

Yea.

rofl.......well, breasts are a bit large, but what the hell, and small butts are good, but flat....nope. Creepy, funny, and crazy @ the same time.

Back